Two Dogs Tied to One Bitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Dogs Tied to One Bitch

Well here is something you don’t see every day two dogs and one bitch, many of you will probably have seen this by now but it is still a good video I’m mean come on two dog knots in one doggy pussy
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Columbia139; 02-19-2019, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Whoa! You have to wonder how they managed that. Did the other mount her while the other was already knotted and behind her? We may never know!

Comment

I’d imaging that one of them penetrated her while the other was already knotted

Comment

Love it... that is a first for me.. She must have a huge pussy on her to take two at a time.. Thank you, have any more photos of it ?

Comment

I could post some more screenshots but I found the video on YouTube and posted it here so wouldn’t be any different to the vid

Comment

Originally posted by Columbia139 View Post
              I could post some more screenshots but I found the video on YouTube and posted it here so wouldn’t be any different to the vid
              Oh OK, thank you.. If it isn't too much trouble and you like to post a few more, you could.. Don't have to.

Comment

That must sting just a little bit.

Comment

I think one must be in her pussy and the other in her tailhole. That's the only possible way they both tied with her at once.

Comment

think of the amount of jizz thats being flooded into her, she might have a mixed litter, shame they never seem to catch the start of the act

Comment

Originally posted by sarkjapone View Post
                      I think one must be in her pussy and the other in her tailhole. That's the only possible way they both tied with her at once.
                      nope there both in her pussy you can see it if you look, also there is a 2nd video on youtube that you see the same 2 dogs inside a different bitch

Comment

Originally posted by BIGXFOXX View Post
                        That must sting just a little bit.
                        No doubt, but they all seem surprisingly calm about the "hole" situation.

Comment

Well Those Were Different! Gotta Feel For Those Poor Girls!
                          Thanks For Sharing!
                          Please Check Out My Groups! Men And Female Dogs

And Female Goats And Sheep

You Are Welcome To Post Your Original Material Here!

Comment

Working...
                          X