Ostrich Mating w/great pullout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ostrich Mating w/great pullout

Found footage but damned would I like to squat for that big boy.
    Attached Files

Quite interesting! Something not seen yet! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Wow, Great find, and quite the interesting anatomy! He looks quite large and thick. Imagine having an ostrich type coat that you could put over yourself, and squat down to try and get him to mount you.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfguy View Post
        Wow, Great find, and quite the interesting anatomy! He looks quite large and thick. Imagine having an ostrich type coat that you could put over yourself, and squat down to try and get him to mount you.
        Ostriches often have sexual attraction to humans so I don't think you'd even need a costume.

Comment

It doesn't matter what bird it is, if you are what they see when they hatch, you are mama (look up imprinting) and they will all grow up to want a mate just like mama. Youtube is full of vids of pet birds courting and having sex with their owners even though most of the owners are clueless as to what is actually going on. My first regular zoosexual partner was a Mallard drake. All it took was a little bit of petting and he was off and screwing. You'd be amazed how much penis comes out of a little duck.

Comment

Hello everyone,
            this is my first post here.
            Iam the ostrich guy from Beastforum.
            That one Ostrich lover, who posted lots of his own "sex with ostrich" (and other lovely things) videos and some pictures.
            I love ❤️ Ostriches ❤️
            (and Emus)
            (Check out my ZooVille Ostrich/Emu thread: https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...d-%F0%9F%A6%A2 )

Comment

WOW that's all, a big dick!

There are many who would like to have that in the ass ...

Excuse me, but I had to say it...

If we meet a male ostrich, one day and if they run after us, we must know what to expect ...

Practice running because an ostrich runs very fast ...
              "Inasmuch as one thing suits our nature, she is necessarily good." - Baruch Spinoza -

Comment

Iam planning to get a male ostrich mount me.
                So far I had success with a male emu (see my thread on this board).
                If you know how to handle ostriches, they wont attack you.
                I have been bitten a lot, but thats normal for ostriches. THey try to pick everything.
                But I have never been kicked or otherwise injured.
                (not counting when a female ostrich tried to pick my penis, that hurt!)
                I love ❤️ Ostriches ❤️
                (and Emus)
                (Check out my ZooVille Ostrich/Emu thread: https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...d-%F0%9F%A6%A2 )

Comment

They seem like they're always dtf.

Comment

nice toy!! x3

Comment

Woiw that is so amazing how well endowed the Ostrich really is I was astonished and amazed very good unusual posting of how mating is done.

Comment

Very nice! Here's another ostrich mating video with a very juicy pullout. Ignore the audio.
                        Attached Files

Comment

damn nice cock

Comment

Nice vids thanks for sharing

Comment

I loved the video thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X