Neandernitz legacy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neandernitz legacy

I found this compilation of neandernitz images made by a gaybest forum user, I hope to see Neandernitz again someday, Neandernitz = god.

Click image for larger version  Name:	indexddd.jpg Views:	1 Size:	77.1 KB ID:	39910
    Attached Files

I know this "video" from Beastforum, unfortunately its just a better slideshow, rather than a video :/
    I love ❤️ Ostriches ❤️
    (and Emus)
    (Might want to contact me on our Discord Server for some unique bird material, see my profile.)
    (Check out my ZooVille Ostrich/Emu thread:
    https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...d-%F0%9F%A6%A2 )

Comment

• latinbull
      latinbull commented
      Editing a comment
      sadly never found a video.. and maybe will never found :s

• Muttlieclue
      Muttlieclue commented
      Editing a comment
      The Dane and Donkey one was better.

While I certainly see the appeal of interspecies mating, and no doubt would love to see some of the videos he took, I can't enjoy his content, and certainly wouldn't equate him to a god. It's well known he (badly) edited out the restraints he used to hold the females in position while they were shagged, and it's apparent in a number of pictures that the participants aren't all having an amazing time. I have nothing really against persuading or coercing interspecies/male-male matings, but tying them up to force it? Yeah, not a fan.

Comment

• latinbull
      latinbull commented
      Editing a comment
      if you think " artificial/coercing interspecies/male-male matings" is animal cruelty, you live in a nutshell.. I feel to inform you..

he popped up on 8chan posting pictures of an akita mounting and knotting a goat and one with a sheep knotted to a st bernard as well as bragging about a great dane mounting and humping a mini mare.

he still wont post the videos even though there about 15 -18 years old.

Comment

• latinbull
      latinbull commented
      Editing a comment
      thnx! for the info!!

• gigasoly
      gigasoly commented
      Editing a comment
      I would love to see the pictures if you got them or even the videos

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
    he popped up on 8chan posting pictures of an akita mounting and knotting a goat and one with a sheep knotted to a st bernard as well as bragging about a great dane mounting and humping a mini mare.

he still wont post the videos even though there about 15 -18 years old.

Can you post the pictures that you are talking about? It will be great, cause i didn't found it by myself

Comment

Working...
    X