Gay mating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gay mating

Good gay animal sex. I expect plenty of re-uploads but lets try to have new stuff. We all know of 6 gay videos of gay equine activities, lets see if there's more.

If it's the usual suspects (2 donkeys, bay stallion on palomino, the other 2 donkeys) I don't have much to add. But I'd love to see it as well!!!!

Comment

I would like to think that the bay stallion on palomino is fairly common, that sort of behavior, yet there hasn't been any new content in years. It's as though no one on a farm with free spirited stallions owns a 4K camera and internet access, gawh.
      Last edited by Überhengst; 02-14-2019, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• axis-deer
        axis-deer commented
        Editing a comment
        I think there are people, they are just too timid to upload because they are afraid of the backlash if the wrong people see it.

I believe this is what we are looking for XD
      Attached Files

Comment

• Überhengst
        Überhengst commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for sharing that, it's always good to have redundant sources in case you lose a video. And this one is not worth losing. Though this is just one of the 6 aforementioned videos. And it seems so natural too, albeit pretty dominating. Like, I've seen a video once, and I do still have it if anyone is interested, of two stallions just nuzzling up to each-other, both unsheathed, taking turns caring for the others 'needs'. While I'd love to romanticize it, they were essentially blowing each-other, but it still seemed so natural. So intentional. Where are THOSE videos?

• Anfan83
        Anfan83 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm nice stallion i like they Come here boys

• Iamricky138
        Iamricky138 commented
        Editing a comment
        There are two videos of a stallion mounting a male mule. You posted one. Here is the other.

https://www.crazyshit.com/cnt/medias...-gets-some-ass

Another one, I do not know the source.
      Attached Files

Comment

• latinbull
        latinbull commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay, that triggered me. No way to resist.. look that donkey reaction! damm

Gay GSD sucking off a male white shepherd stud like the bitch he is. Made by Wildmountainwolf if I recall his name correctly. Looking forward for more steamy gay dog action
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ShepherdDogLover; 02-16-2019, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• WildMountainWolf
        WildMountainWolf commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks for shareing this, glad to see my material circling around the net ^.^

• ShepherdDogLover
        ShepherdDogLover commented
        Editing a comment
        Seriously? Or are you sarcastic? I cant tell it for sure. In the latter case, I can remove the clip if you desire so
        Last edited by ShepherdDogLover; 03-04-2019, 02:40 PM.

• WildMountainWolf
        Editing a comment
        Doesn't really matter, so long as I was cited I don't mind my old material being shared. I just get picky when it comes to new stuff I premier on here, don't mind it being spread else where on the net, I just like having the proper creative control and recognition where I produce my fresh material.

Donkeys are seriously horny little fucks by nature.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Anfan83
        Anfan83 commented
        Editing a comment
        woow yeah i love it. thx for share. Lovely male donkeys

Nice stuff!
      Thank you!

Comment

Is there anything with tied dogs?

Comment

• ShepherdDogLover
          ShepherdDogLover commented
          Editing a comment
          Good question. Guys, we need a lot of stuff with gay dogs doing each other. Hope there will be more in the future

• WildMountainWolf
          Editing a comment
          Working on it, wait about 2 to 3 years and I'll have to project started :3

Wow that amazing yellow lab can shoot a lot lucky shephard getting his protein shake for the day.....hot pics

Comment

Originally posted by bigdogbentmeover View Post
          Good gay animal sex. I expect plenty of re-uploads but lets try to have new stuff. We all know of 6 gay videos of gay equine activities, lets see if there's more.
          I think the "palomino" is a mule.

Comment

good videos but the people filming REALLY NEED TO STFU! soo annoying and almost ruins some really hot vids.

Comment

• axis-deer
              axis-deer commented
              Editing a comment
              Yea, sadly in most of those videos it is mundanes that just think it is funny.

Nature shows are the most educational. I'd watch that pony fuck anything.

Comment

Does anyone happen to have some vids of them giving their Dog a good sucking? Maybe giving it to him in the ass as well?

Comment

• bigdogbentmeover
                bigdogbentmeover commented
                Editing a comment
                Why did you post here?

• theegg180
                theegg180 commented
                Editing a comment
                ^ i'm guessing because this is a gay topic

There are two videos of a stallion mounting a male mule. You posted one. Here is the other.

https://www.crazyshit.com/cnt/medias...-gets-some-ass

Comment

Working...
            X