Oops something that trigger me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops something that trigger me

Geting caught and Close call stories and pics trigger me. Don't know why but l really get turned on by it. Strange becaus it has caused me alot of pain in my past.
    so if you got something to share feel free to do so.
    Cheers
    Dark secrets is often the most fun.

I love the idea of getting caught to close calls, especially when it isn't my idea, like having a master fuck me in a very vulnerable spot

Comment

Lovely illustrations. Nothing like a girl that accepts her need for k9 cock.

Comment

Awesome artwork...been almost caught "in flagrante" countless times, but so far (knock on wood) have managed to escape relatively unscathed. Thank you for sharing!
        Furry butts drive me nuts!

Comment

Well believe me getting caught in the act is nothing you ever whant to experience in real life! Can make your life a living hell.
          i can tell you more about is in pm
          /Anna

Comment

• timo_K9
            timo_K9 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry to hear that

Very EROTIC illustrations!!!
          Thanks and some *** for you!!!
          Liralover

Comment

Yeah I got caught and the dog lost his nuts and I had mine kicked...

Comment

Harsh!
              Furry butts drive me nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by NaughtyLittleMinx View Post
                I love the idea of getting caught to close calls, especially when it isn't my idea, like having a master fuck me in a very vulnerable spot
                So true. I like chaning a sub to a tree blindfolded then leave her to wait on her hands and knees not knowing if I'm still there. Come back with a different aftershave on before helping myself.

Comment

The first time I caught a woman in the act with a dog I was very vanilla and young. I took her car back to town while she was still knotted. Not many years later I was wiser and returned to apologise to discover she'd been caught outdoors and sent to prison

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaK9 View Post
                    Well believe me getting caught in the act is nothing you ever whant to experience in real life! Can make your life a living hell.
                    i can tell you more about is in pm
                    /Anna
                    I've been caught and had many close shaves when with a woman over the years but when doing risky play I have learned and improved.

I take it yours was inadvertent?

Comment

Originally posted by Veroniqa View Post
                      Geting caught and Close call stories and pics trigger me. Don't know why but l really get turned on by it. Strange becaus it has caused me alot of pain in my past.
                      so if you got something to share feel free to do so.
                      Cheers
                      I'm surprised this hasn't had more traction. Many I've talked with have the fantasy of outdoor play or being put on show in front of a group.

I think close calls or play with the risk of being seen really add to the fun.

Comment

I'm into the risk of doing it outdoors. The risk of not knowing if someone's going to find you there tied to your dog in the most vulnerable of moments makes it increadibly hot and exciting. Getting caught for real is too scary to enjoy even if it's only by strangers but as long as you get away unscathed it can still be a turn-on after the fact.

Comment

• Dirty Hound
                          Dirty Hound commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I would enjoy walk in on you in action.

Originally posted by paganHippie View Post
                        I'm into the risk of doing it outdoors. The risk of not knowing if someone's going to find you there tied to your dog in the most vulnerable of moments makes it increadibly hot and exciting. Getting caught for real is too scary to enjoy even if it's only by strangers but as long as you get away unscathed it can still be a turn-on after the fact.
                        It's cool.
                        Let me say now, dogs don’t make love to you…they fuck you and you know it.
                        QUOTE: "How I Became Cindy Kennel Luver, True Account" by cindykennelluver /BeastForum/

Comment

the closest my wife and I ever had to "getting caught" was when we were in the living room and she was blowing me while our dog was humping her and she was tied full knot and there was a knock on the door! and I mean the door was 4 feet away! she had to bury her head in a pillow because she was squeezing! lol! no idea who it was but they knocked again so I got up to look in the peep hole but they left by the time I looked.
                          we used to own a house with a pool and would go out at night and she would let herself be taken then jump in the pool. we had privacy fence and a lot of trees and the nearest neighbors were quite a ways away but if anyone was out walking and decided to sneak a peak over the fence I suppose they would have gotten an eyeful of a hot young lady being fucked by a dog while her husband stood and stared! skinny dipping after a k9 romp is awesome!

Comment

• Rebbeh
                            Rebbeh commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Suddenly, being a "peeping Tom" sounds worth the risk 😉
                        Working...
                        X