Heros and Ciris

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heros and Ciris

Click image for larger version  Name:	Heros___Ciris_01.jpg Views:	1 Size:	466.5 KB ID:	490Click image for larger version  Name:	Heros___Ciris_02.0.jpg Views:	1 Size:	297.3 KB ID:	491Click image for larger version  Name:	Heros___Ciris_02.5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	259.6 KB ID:	492Click image for larger version  Name:	Heros___Ciris_03.jpg Views:	1 Size:	307.6 KB ID:	493Click image for larger version  Name:	Heros___Ciris_04.jpg Views:	1 Size:	274.3 KB ID:	494

Click image for larger version

Name:	Heros___Ciris_05.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	322.4 KB
ID:	496Click image for larger version

Name:	Heros___Ciris_06.jpg
Size:	283.0 KB
ID:	497Click image for larger version

Name:	Heros___Ciris_07.jpg
Size:	303.4 KB
ID:	498Click image for larger version

Name:	Heros___Ciris_08.jpg
Size:	328.8 KB
ID:	499

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Heros___Ciris_09.jpg
Size:	320.7 KB
ID:	501Click image for larger version

Name:	Heros___Ciris_10.jpg
Size:	331.1 KB
ID:	502

Comment

• Walleye21
        Walleye21 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hotter than hell? Completely irrelevant to man and horse BUT would live my wife to be kn the receiving end of a horse cock.

• animal38
        animal38 commented
        Editing a comment
        very nice comic

Furronika makes the best beast comics imo.
      Zoophilia is Freedom.

ZTHorse's Blog
      -----------------------

Celebrate Worldwide Zoo Pride Day!
      -----------------------

ZTHorse's Podcast Interview On S1E3

Comment

Originally posted by ZTHorse View Post
        Furronika makes the best beast comics imo.
        "Made" the best... and he sadly never finished one... on the other hand... did he ever finished anything?
        The text isn't by Furronika, by the way. The original draft had empty bubbles.
        Last edited by Vermilion; 02-13-2019, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Well, seems like Furronika plunged... again... He deleted all of his stuff on Furaffinity, leaving almost anything unfinished.

Comment

this was a good text added to the original furronika comic. for a long time ago i asked him why he have the empty baloons added to many of his artworks and he told me that it was up to the reader to think out what the characters should say....

Comment

Originally posted by aradd View Post
              this was a good text added to the original furronika comic. for a long time ago i asked him why he have the empty baloons added to many of his artworks and he told me that it was up to the reader to think out what the characters should say....
              C'mon Aradd, did you really believed him? If that would've been his plan, why did he made those bubbles at all, covering all that drawing work he had done?
              The reader don't need empty bubbles to create dialogue in his mind. He just didn't finished it, that's all. Creating comics is a very complex matter. Normaly you have an author of the textbubbles, an artist who draws the lines and someone coloring. Furronika is clearly the second with little motivation in doing the first and third. Doing that whole stuff on his own propably let to his presumably burn out.
              Furronika is a great artist, but he clearly lacks on work structure. It's a shame really. He could've done a lot of money on patreon and co.
              Last edited by Vermilion; 03-19-2019, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• aradd
                aradd commented
                Editing a comment
                furronika only add the text at the end when he make artwork, and sometime he have changed the text, however i got permission from furronika to update his section on my homepage so later it will be added there... your artwork section will also be updated...

nice

Comment

That was AMAZING! Seen little bits and pieces of this on BF, but never the whole comic. This marefucker thanks you for sharing!
                Furry butts drive me nuts!

Comment

This is very interesting.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                      X