Some of my vids from BF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of my vids from BF

This thread will contain some videos I took of my friend with his various dogs. At the time, he had 3 intact males -- all were pit bulls, as memory serves. While I might not end up getting to post ALL of them in this thread, it should be noted that I went over to video him and his boys a total of five separate nights.

(Edit: It will take me some time to get more of these clips posted, as I am having to convert them down to smaller sizes so they can be uploaded here without having to split them.)

To kick things off, we'll begin with the first of two clips taken of his alpha, Bruzer, mounting his master. This clip was made during the second night of video recordings.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TheAdmiral; 03-02-2019, 08:10 PM. Reason: Edit: Added note explaining why adding more clips here will likely take me some time.
    Just a gay male zoophile. If it has a penis, I like it!

My Human Sex Map

This second clip from the same night is my friend attempting to dock with Bruzer, as well as some cock play.
    Attached Files

My Human Sex Map

Comment

Here's another clip from the same (second) night, with him and another of his dogs -- this one's name is Peanut.
      Attached Files

My Human Sex Map

Comment

This is the encounter with Bruzer taken on the third night.
        Attached Files

My Human Sex Map

Comment

Also from the third night, this time it's Peanut's turn.
          Attached Files

My Human Sex Map

Comment

Oh my god, that sheath docking one is amazing! Thank you <3

Comment

Wow! My wife wants me to get knotted but nervous about the knot! But I bet that feels amazing!

Comment

• Foxxydevil
                Foxxydevil commented
                Editing a comment
                My advice for taking a knot, use lots of lube and some sex toys beforehand to get yourself relaxed and opened up a little. Take it slow, and if you're not ready hold toward the front of his knot with your hand and it will block him from getting it in

• K9GuyinTX
                K9GuyinTX commented
                Editing a comment
                You are a lucky fellow since your wife wants you to try this. Good for you and good luck! Let us know how it turns out!

thx 4posting

Comment

Y'all are welcome! Glad you liked them so far.

Originally posted by Ct32ct View Post
                Wow! My wife wants me to get knotted but nervous about the knot! But I bet that feels amazing!
                Well, *I* wouldn't know how a knot feels; as I've never attempted to take one. My friend (featured in the videos) did, over time, work up to be able to take the knot -- though if you notice in the first few clips, he's holding the dog's cock by the knot and using that "leverage" to guide the shaft of their penis inside himself -- so that he's actually stopping short of taking the knot. If memory serves, by the fifth night (not yet posted here) he had worked his way up to taking it.

Fun-Fact -- the five nights of recording I made were not consecutive nights. It was just five subsequent "trips" I made to visit him and his pups, during which I offered my (novice) cameraman services for my friend.

.... Now, for some (unsolicited!) advice in preparing yourself to be able to... "TAKE THE KNOT!" ...

Okay. So, if you guys haven't already done so, I'd encourage you (both?) to read "A guide to sex with male dogs" for advice on taking the knot. While it primarily focuses upon taking the knot vaginally (and upon explaining the physical function of your pup's penis and how it works, so you'll know better what to do and what not to do with it!), the process of taking the knot anally would be pretty similar in theory (as I understand it -- again, I am not experienced with the knot, though I've taken both canine [shaft... not knot!] and human cocks... I just feel as though I at least understand some of the "mechanics" of anal sex, and that there's a difference [physically] between vaginal muscles and tissue, and those of the anus). All you'll really have to do (heh, I say it like it's going to be quick and easy...!) is stretch your anus to the point that you'll be able to take the knot. ... ... annnnd.... OH! Yes... you'll also have to be able to accommodate it (as detailed in the linked guide) for the entire duration of the tie (which, depending on the dog, could be anywhere from as little as 7-10 minutes, to as long as 30-40 [or more!] minutes)! That's right, "Taking the Knot" is about more than simply the size of his cock -- it's really more about the tie. The point is, you don't want to hurt yourself (or your pup) by trying to remove his knot before it's ready to come out on it's own -- even if that means you'll potentially find yourself enduring his throbbing, hot, and growing cock so long that it begins to hurt (a feeling of tightness, of pressure... not to be confused with the pain described below)... and, it might begin to hurt you beyond the point you believe you can tolerate. Either way, do yourself a favor and brush up on the "... guide to sex with male dogs" so you'll understand the mechanics/physical processes involved.

Most noticeably, the main difference between the vaginal and anal approaches for a human to accommodate a canine's complete penis (including the knot), would be the time involved (stretching the anus takes longer!). First off, let's give ourselves a little better understanding of our wonderful and mysterious anus. You might or might not have already known, for example, there are actually two distinct sphincters, and not merely one! There's the external one (that you can control voluntarily) and then there's also the internal one (which is involuntary -- meaning that you've got no conscious control over it... it's got its own, built-in "autopilot." Kinda cool, sorta... right?). The internal sphincter is (pretty much) located just a tad bit inside the point where the external sphincter is. They are both specialized, circular muscles. Like your other muscles, these -- and all of the other various muscles and tissues within the anus -- can be changed, or "stretched" -- though it's important to note that the various muscles/tissues/parts of the anus are (more than) a bit less resilient to such stretching (when compared with the "stretchability" of the vagina). Additionally, the anus isn't self-lubricating, like the vagina. For this reason, always use plenty of lube, and remember to be patient and persistent -- slowly (or: gradually!) work yourself up in terms of both the size and the entirety -- or how much of the object you're inserting within yourself. You could use appropriately sized dildos, or other similar "sex toys" or objects for this -- there are probably some butt-plugs out there that even resemble the basic shape of a "knot." Whatever "tool" you decide to go with, just be sure to procure a complete "set" of them that will allow you to "graduate" up -- for example: from the smallest, to small, to medium, to large... etc. Always make sure that any size adjustments you make during the process, are made in very slight increments -- don't rush yourself just to get up to the next level! For this reason, it's probably more wise to obtain more sizes than you think you might need (so that they will provide the ability to make the size increases more gradually, giving you more control over the process) when you're setting up your "stretching kit." This is, for the most part, a lot like exercising a muscle -- you start with the lightest weight, and work your way up to heavier ones. If, along the way, you ever start to experience pain (most often characterized by a burning, or an almost "tearing" kind of feeling) -- then carefully remove the "tool," so you don't hurt yourself even more -- and then you'll need to back yourself down a level or two, and allow yourself to acclimate to the smaller size completely, before attempting the next size up again. To acclimate yourself correctly, just introduce the current level/size of toy/object until the moment you feel the first bit of discomfort, and then slowly back off. Then, do it again -- and again -- you'll likely (gradually) be able to insert a little bit further with each successive attempt. Once you've managed to take the whole object/toy/dildo without the discomfort, then it's time to graduate up to the next level/size. You'll eventually arrive to the size of toy/object that matches (as closely as possible) the size/circumference of your canine's knot. You can either get the actual measurement (use a flexible measuring tape, like the ones used for sewing, perhaps) of his knot so you'll know your precise target size, or you can try simply making your best estimate, and settle for whichever object/toy comes closest to the overall size and shape of his knot. There are actually canine dildos available in some places, if you want... and there might also be better advice out there, too... but all this should at least give you a sense of the work that's required in order for you to accommodate your pup's knot safely -- which should also pretty much address your nervousness about the prospect, too.

It's important to realize that this kind of "regime" should always be done cautiously, and with deliberate and measured care -- as the tissues of the anus face a more serious threat of damage (compared with the vagina) due to the deliberate (or: careless, impetuous) stretching of the anal and rectal tissues. Thus, the (possible) injuries to the anus can include anal sphincter lacerations, and rectal and/or sigmoid colon (rectosigmoid) perforation -- which might even result in death. Bottom line: If it ever feels like it's burning or tearing, STOP and give yourself a rest! Chances are you'll need some time off to heal up some, too, in such cases.

.... Heh! I really hadn't intended to craft a "guide" for you, but... once I started trying to give some helpful advice, the rest of it all just began to take shape, too.

** If there are people out there with experience taking the knot, who would like to chime in on my approach -- or to add their own tips -- please feel free to do so. And, if anyone were ever so inclined, I would not mind this "guide" being used or included in the how-to's. I picked and edited through it as I wrote it, and I am aware that my composition style isn't always going to be the most clear and direct way of expressing the idea for some people... but it should still cover the bases well enough for most to be able to understand. If however there's an unclear detail, an incomplete concept, or any other matter of unclear verbiage causing someone some confusion, just ask me about it and I'll attempt to better phrase the point in question.
                Last edited by TheAdmiral; 03-03-2019, 09:16 AM. Reason: ... Well, I fixed links, and made additional edits of various and sundry natures, to improve the post... so there! :P

My Human Sex Map

Comment

Now serving from the fourth night: the first clip with Bruzer!
                  Attached Files

My Human Sex Map

Comment

4th night / 2nd Bruzer clip
                    Attached Files

My Human Sex Map

Comment

4th night -- this time, featuring Peanut.
                      Attached Files

My Human Sex Map

Comment

For the final clip from night four, it's my pleasure to introduce you to his third boy: Spots.
                        Attached Files

My Human Sex Map

Comment

• Ncavailable
                          Ncavailable commented
                          Editing a comment
                          would love to find someone with multiple dogs for a gang bang, keep it spread

• TheAdmiral
                          TheAdmiral commented
                          Editing a comment
                          It was hot. He moved to a different state some time back, now, which is a bit sad; I loved going to spend time over there with him and his pups!

The way they were, though (ESPECIALLY Bruzer, who was Beta to my friend) they could not be in the same room when another pup was in playing with their master. They would want to fight. I never witnessed this; my friend told me when he said why he always had to do one at a time. But still, when one was done it was time for him to go lay down for some rest and recuperation; so it was always nice to be able to go and bring in the next one in line...!

Can't wait to check these all out thanks for sharing.
                        If you like my content, use this link to tip. Thanks and enjoy! bitcoincash:qqh68t0mp7sk7dkql8wt4tgk82a0d9unj5kwh0k07w

Comment

On to the fifth meeting clips! I'm not going to provide the clip of Bruzer I filmed at that session, because my friend's face (full-on, front-facing view) was in way too much of the footage to make it logistically feasible to edit it to protect his identity... so, sorry. But there are already several good clips with Bruzer in this thread, so no big loss, right? OK, so anyway, THIS clip is my friend with Peanut.

[Edit:

Story time.

Some people may notice that parts (even, perhaps, a profile view) of my friend's face do appear here or there in a clip somewhere in this series. These were deemed (by me) to have been "okay" because there shouldn't be enough showing to be able to generate any facial recognition results. Though, as I'm pretty sure he had already posted most (if not all...) of these clips already on BF, and they hadn't already (until my having done so for THIS thread) been edited or masked to remove his face at that time... my own efforts and concerns for his safety/risk are extraneous; since it's already "out there." I think we talked about it, too, after he posted the clips at BF -- how his face happily swallowing huge throbbing canine cocks was there -- for everyone to see. Some people close to him already knew he was a zoo, but... he was beginning to feel some anxiety the more he thought about what he'd done.

See, when he first asked me to shoot videos for him, it was because he (like so many others of us, lol!) had found it to be impossible to get any decent footage himself (all he'd had to use at the time was his cell phone) -- he couldn't even try jacking off to the vids he'd tried to make, much less consider posting them. As we talked about that, I volunteered the information that I owned a camcorder and already also had some editing experience. So, it was decided that in future sessions, I'd bring along the camcorder and become the observer (not also a participant, in other words). We agreed that I would be mindful of his face when shooting the footage. Of course, there were several times that he just went with whatever was happening in the moment, with the love-making he was doing with his pup -- and at times, I found it was impossible to capture what was happening without it including his face. So, I told him I'd research how to mask his face out during the editing process. I even offered to do all that, and then post the videos for him to BF. My own understanding was that was how it was going to happen.

Well, after the first few sessions, he kept asking me to give him the videos so he could watch them. So, after these five session-shoots were done, but before any editing had taken place (ALL I had done with the source files at that time was to split the sources down into clips so he could pick which he wanted to watch), I loaded the clips onto his PC for him. I remember telling him that I hadn't figured out the edit-masking stuff yet and not to post anything yet (the software I had at the time couldn't do the masking, and as I've found recently -- by looking for software I didn't already have that COULD -- some of the footage is really tricky because the camera moves around, and his face moves around too -- so I'd have to do a lot of tedious masking in order to make the video "safe" to post -- and in some cases, parts of the mask interfered with the pup, too, and made the video become frustrating at points when viewed. Hence why, as I alluded to at the top of this post, there are some really great scenes that, unfortunately, you guys aren't ever going to see!) ... but evidently, he was getting impatient that I hadn't figured it out (really, it was more an issue that I had stuff to do and a life to live, and all this I was doing for him was free, a favor, and would get done when I had time to do it), so he went post-happy one day.

I remember the moment I noticed the clips on BF. Heh. We talked about it the next time I saw him. I felt badly for him, too... but I had warned him -- and had been clear and thorough (maybe too thorough? I do like to ramble sometimes.... ) about how we were going to do all of this -- well before the first second of footage was ever captured. And he remembered our having had that conversation, too, at the time.

Why did I just share all of that? Two reasons:
                          1) In case anyone out there thinks I'm ignorant or unconcerned about (parts) of my friend's face here and there in a clip they see here, well... the whole story's right here... so...
                          2) It can serve as a reminder or example of what not to do for others who are novices in the zoo video world. There are great guidelines in the "Rules" section on this board, about not showing your face and about not having identifiable items in the frame. But it never hurts to get reminded about these things; and personal accounts about the subject -- like this one, from the guy who made the video -- can be really good tools for others.

/Edit]
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by TheAdmiral; 03-05-2019, 03:24 AM.

My Human Sex Map

Comment

Working...
                          X