Stuff Me Full - Part 1 (Pics Only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff Me Full - Part 1 (Pics Only)

Hi all! So you may or may not remember me from previous forums, but regardless I'm happy to be posting again all my old stuff and hopefully new and better stuff along the way ^.^ the material i'm offering you all first is just a taste on what I can accomplish as I hope to increase the kinkiness of it all, such as me getting penetrated balls deep by a pony stallion, or multiple dogs licking a horse cock till it cums, or helping two male dogs knot one another (especially for father/son canine relations ;3 ) Either way Hope you all enjoy this series!

DESCRIPTION: I show myself taking my dog's cock and using it like a dildo while were both laying down. I thrust it in and out of me while he's knot rock hard until I eventually pull him out temporarily to cum all over his cock, shortly inserting it back in as I fuck myself with it again as our cum mixes and froths while he fills me up.

Movie does exist, will post it and all my others like this when I get a better way to do so
    Attached Files

final pic for this series...
    Attached Files

Comment

Amazing pics x

Comment

• WildMountainWolf
        WildMountainWolf commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks ^.^ it was definitely a fun time for sure ;3 Cant wait to be riding two dog cocks at once ^.^

I love your pictures. Cannot wait to watch that knot buried in your tight hole

Comment

• WildMountainWolf
        WildMountainWolf commented
        Editing a comment
        oh your gonna love the next series, its a few pictures of part 2 of this video series called "Stuff Me Full - Part 2 - Knot Fucking" ;3

Thank you for sharing it!
      A mare and stallion lover from Hungary!

Comment

Great pix. I love seeing that cock go in your sexy, hairy ass

Comment

Lovelly picĀ“s like the way his cum is inside you ass

Comment

Working...
          X