Jerking Pups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerking Pups

Hi all, it's your pervy wolf again ^.^ So for my next vid I'm uploading shows me and my pup doing a little fooling around to start where I tease his cock and let him mount me a couple times. After I get him pent up enough I get us both on our backs so were both facing the camera side by side and I proceed to jerk the both of us simultaneously while he grips my arm and humps into the air ;3. After I get him good and hard I then get him to stand up again and reverse his cock where I then proceed to frot with it, jerking off my cock over his pulsing hard while while he cums all over my balls until I finally bust a nice huge nut all over his cock as well.

I'll post pictures first before the movie.

Here's the first set...
    Attached Files
    Check out my Human Sex Map to see all what I'm into! >>> http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...9ef89.05776574

and here's the second set...
    Attached Files
    Check out my Human Sex Map to see all what I'm into! >>> http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...9ef89.05776574

Comment

Now onto the movie!

The movie is split into 2 parts with the first one being 99 MB large and the second one being 87.9 MB large and is 3:00 long.

Part 1 of 2...
      Attached Files

Comment

and part 2 of 2. Hope you all enjoy the show, I know I enjoyed making it ;P
        Attached Files

Comment

It seems like you two had a lot of fun!! thnx for sharing! :3

Comment

Looks like fun, I love the pic of his cum spraying out of him xxx

Comment

Very nice, thank you! :3

Comment

Really nice pics but is the video require processing by that pesky hjsplit program...or can you watch each video independently. Tried downloading and then renaming each one as just ending in mp4 and it would not play...Actually the best solution would be to just stream it from the site I really don't like to keep videos on the system...streaming is best....Any ideas..

Comment

• WildMountainWolf
                  WildMountainWolf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  try putting all the files in their own folder and leaving the files the way they are without renaming them (with the .001, .002, ect). When it asks you for the input file just select the file with .001 and for the output just choose a path that you want the final video to be put. HJ split should automatically process all the files when it reads the first one and should make a complete video for you. Hope this helps!

• DJustin
                  DJustin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ok that makes sense where did you source a copy of HJ Split the one I have seems to be from 2010 and I suppose there are newer versions out there in sharweare. But what is the legitimate site to download it from. Although my preference wold be just to stream the videos as I really don;t like to store such entertainment on my system. I don't know why there is all the emphasis on downloading videos when Amazon, Netflix, Youtube, Hulu all send you many hour or more long videos w/o any problems. Better to have less incriminating data on your local personal systems. :-)

Great videos! I was really turned on. Hope to see more of you two. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Hi WildMouintainWolf, well I was finally able to get your two mp4 videos joined with my HJ Split....I did not have to keep the .001 and .002 files in the same folder as the HJSPLIT app or in its OwN unique Folder. For some reason i just had to redownload the first 90mb file again and not edit the name. Originally All I did was to take off the .001 then try to view it (when I thought it was just a separate part that was a whole mp4 playable file WHICH IT WAS NOT). I then changed it back and put in the .001 just where it was but it would not pick it up for some reason. All of this took about an hour UGH.

Fortunately your completed video was so hot and well worth the effort. You are both hot and I wish I could join in on the fun or at least be a casual observer or an additional camera man. Very nice puppy too and how wonderful that he is completely UNFIXED or NOT BROKEN. The whole thing was so hot loved it when he started to shoot on you and when you were both rubbing cocks together. till you both shot at the same time how sweet and really really hot....hope he got to clean you and himself off to.....Is he a Yellow Lab? Any way very nice coloring and you both have hot cocks. I would not mind being an extra camera man if not participant.

Going to watch it again.

But really I would much rather have a streaming video than have to do all the time consuming downloading..BF was like that to and it seems a lot of time consumed in downloading and then joining. So if any way possible over time lets end the downloads and jsut stream PLEASE :-))ay

Anyway hot viid I definitely have a stiffy......and thanks for your effort in the performance as well as your mate.

Best to you.

DJustin

Comment

• WildMountainWolf
                    WildMountainWolf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    glad to know it all worked out ^.^ I know split files can get weird on certain systems lol. and glad you loved the vid to, its always a lot of fun to play with my boy ;3 And I agree it'd be nice to have a tube version again, though guess we gotta use what we got at our disposal i suppose X3

Man, white shepherds are so sexy! This boy is so handsome

Comment

Very hot man. Those pics got me rock hard

Comment

Working...
                    X