My Creamy Paint Mare - Episode 2 - Male with Mare - Pictures + Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Creamy Paint Mare - Episode 2 - Male with Mare - Pictures + Video

*** This video is posted with full permission from the other person.

So, this time around my Creamy Paint Mare gives another zoo member their first time with a mare.

This friend came out to visit the farm and after meeting the girls he decided that CPM would be his first. She was happy to have him

Video shows a few angles and starts just a few seconds in. We had planned to film him creampie but he couldn't resist and dropped his load deep in her. can't say that I blame him. there are even a few shots of CPM enjoying herself

Video is 1:51 long
    Quality is 720p
    Size is 161mb split into 3 parts using HJ-Split
    Format is MP4
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Appaloosa; 02-09-2019, 12:17 PM.

This is one of my favorite videos, thank you so much for sharing it! I love that he cums deep inside of her - I wouldn't be able to resist pulling out for a creampie, either. What a beautiful looking paint, too. She looks big and healthy!

Comment

Uhh, after a few minutes I realised that I already have dis from BF.
      Brilliant vid, she's a very gorgeous paint lady. Nice down-under view, I love seeing your buddy's big balls banging her clit.
      Thank you for sharing Appa.

Comment

sooooo great, thx

Comment

What a beautiful lady. I don’t think anyone would be able to resist giving her a good cream pie

Comment

This is definitely one of my favs. I love the shot of her looking back. I can't get the vid to play past 0:43 but maybe because that's only the first part. The rest usually combine automatically for me. Gotta see why it isn't doing so now. I haven't had to use hjsplit with my Mac before.

Comment

so very nice, what a good one!

Comment

the best camera make the clip more interesting. nice job.

Comment

very nice vid now im hard as hell.

Comment

Fantastic vid thanks for sharing
                    If you like my content, use this link to tip. Thanks and enjoy! bitcoincash:qqh68t0mp7sk7dkql8wt4tgk82a0d9unj5kwh0k07w

Comment

thx nice stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X