Gelding butts fingering and rimming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gelding butts fingering and rimming

These geldings loved to have their butts fingered and licked.
    First a very friendly one that dropped his penis during rimming, didn't get footage of that though.
    Attached Files

the rimming

Comment

a playfull one with a puffy butt
      Attached Files

Comment

more

Comment

Oh... MY.
          Mr. Brown definitely made my pants tent. Incredibly sexy and puffy doughnut right there!🍩🍩🍩
          Thank you so much for sharing and keep them coming!

Comment

A cute pony gelding
            Attached Files

Comment

awsome thx for sharing

Comment

Thank you again my friend!
                Such a beauty of a tailhole...
                I am absosutely into this.
                ...and so are many of us.
                Please continue!

Comment

P.S.:The brown gelding is my favorite too...

Comment

oh my...those donuts...yum. <3 thank you for all this

Comment

What a hell! This is soo hot! My mouth and my dong is watered now!
                      Thank you for sharing it! I hope more photos coming soon!
                      A mare and stallion lover from Hungary!
                      My all posts in site click here

Comment

great pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Sunhorse View Post
                          a playfull one with a puffy butt
                          That is so sexy, thanks for sharing. I have a thread up for gelding butts too, you should check it out. Can never get enough donut! <3
                          If you like my content, use this link to tip. Thanks and enjoy! bitcoincash:qqh68t0mp7sk7dkql8wt4tgk82a0d9unj5kwh0k07w

Comment

• Sunhorse
                            Sunhorse commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Your videos are very hot. You are lucky

Thank you for sharing

Comment

Thank you very much for all the nice comments It seems Mr. brown is a favorite so I'll add some more pictures of him. I'm also editing another video of me and the white horse that includes rimming. I guess I should also say that the horses aren't mine, I got to know them while exploring outside and we became good friends. I ended up fingering and rimming all the horses above, which they apparently enjoyed quite a bit, pushing back and lifting their tail for me

The relationship I developed with them were great, the white horse gave me a hug the first time we met (put his head over my shoulder and pushed me to his chest) and was very affectionate. He also seemed to get turned on when I rimmed him.
                            The brown one was playful and perhaps a bit more dominant, wanting to bite my jacket looking for threats i guess, especially pull on the hood of my jacket but he calmed down after a while. He was very nice and friendly.
                            While rimming the pony, he farted in my mouth which made me feel pretty submissive
                            There was also a tall horse (no pictures) that I rimmed, that pushed his butt backwards forcefully while getting serviced.

This was my first "sexual" interaction with horses, a dream I've had for a very long time. There will hopefully be more of this in the future and uploaded here.

Ok, I'm working on the last video, so look out for that if your interested. It's my first time editing one so it may take a bit more time.

Thanks again for the nice comments and stay safe everyone.

Comment

• canadahornyguy
                              canadahornyguy commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Gosh, guess I'm not the only one who enjoys a good stallion fart from that lovely puffy butthole~
                          Working...
                          X