Some Hot Pics of My Mare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some Hot Pics of My Mare

This is my own content, some of it I might have previously posted on BF under the name of Ophir.

Sadly this girl passed last year, but she was the love of my life, simply an amazing creature.

I hope you enjoy.

Furry butts drive me nuts!

A note to potential subscribers: please be a member for at least 1 day and have some kind of post history before making your request...I'm flattered by the requests but at the same time not inclined to accept them from people who have just joined and have zero posts; makes me nervous...I'd like to see everyone contribute to the forum while minimizing risks to my personal security. Thank you.

A note to potential subscribers: please be a member for at least 1 day and have some kind of post history before making your request...I'm flattered by the requests but at the same time not inclined to accept them from people who have just joined and have zero posts; makes me nervous...I'd like to see everyone contribute to the forum while minimizing risks to my personal security. Thank you.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

mmm sexy girl, thanks for sharing!

Comment

mmm def a sexy girl. You were so lucky to have her in your life and I'm sure she was lucky to have you
                            The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

Thanks guys.

The 7 years we had together were the best of my life, and I cherish the memories of our time together. It simply wasn't just a physical relationship, but an emotional one as well.
                              The love we shared was intense and beautiful.

I miss her every day. I hope to feel that way again about another someday...

Comment

Working...
                              X