watching cows pooping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watching cows pooping

Is someone here, who loves cowshit like me?
    Attached Files

I'm not such hardcore who loves bathing in cow slurry, but I defintely enjoy watching them taking a dump.
    Nice vid, man!

Comment

Not so much cow, but I have a big fetish for horse shit… have done since I was a kid.

The size, shape and smell… like a dog, I just have an urge to roll around in it! Luckily I've managed to resist that in public so far...

Comment

A hot video! Thank you for sharing!

I'm always searching for cows pooping (and more rare peeing) while they are laying down.

I have a small collection made from public available webcams in the past, only just watching and
        no sound...

Comment

Sehr schönes video ,mag sowas sehr gerne und mache das auch ab und zu wenn ich mal wider lust habe. Ich dachte man darf sowas nicht hier hoch laden oder habe ich was was übersehen?

Comment

No, you are right. There is a rule about "scat", and i have asked a question how this rule is to be used and if there may be a change to give such people as us a way to enjoy material and talks about animal shitting...

Comment

Originally posted by stabl3b0y View Post
              Not so much cow, but I have a big fetish for horse shit… have done since I was a kid.

The size, shape and smell… like a dog, I just have an urge to roll around in it! Luckily I've managed to resist that in public so far...
              I am almost the same. When i see cowshit, i want to bath my face in it, or have it on my body, and yes, just like a dog rolling in it is quite nice ... I think that i would do this with horseshit, too. But i prefer the almost fluid cow shit, more fluid as seen in this video, from animals eating fresh juicy grass from the pastures.

Comment

Nice Vid of cow pooping!

Comment

Originally posted by GermanCowLover View Post
                  No, you are right. There is a rule about "scat", and i have asked a question how this rule is to be used and if there may be a change to give such people as us a way to enjoy material and talks about animal shitting...
                  Maybe we could be allowed a specific group for the discussion of such things? It would keep it out of the main site and away from people who really don't want to even think about it...

Comment

• KalicoMojo
                    KalicoMojo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We should make one! I need to find me more of this stuff. There isn't enough out there!

• stabl3b0y
                    stabl3b0y commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I've added a private, invite only group 'The Manure Heap'. I messaged admin a few weeks ago asking about this specifically, but never heard back - hopefully if we start it up totally private and I get enough members asking to join, we might be able to keep it.

Well, I tried, but it just got deleted with no feedback or message or anything - what a shame.
                    Last edited by stabl3b0y; 04-23-2019, 02:43 PM.

• xhav42
                    xhav42 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    well, sad.. hopefully we can find one soon
                    Last edited by xhav42; 04-24-2019, 09:05 AM.

Originally posted by biglover12 View Post
                  Is someone here, who loves cowshit like me?
                  Yes, me !
                  :-)

Comment

I am so into this. Really would love to find a farm where I can play with manure and slurry mmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by stabl3b0y View Post

Maybe we could be allowed a specific group for the discussion of such things? It would keep it out of the main site and away from people who really don't want to even think about it...
                      Yes, a special group, perhaps with a signup-ask so somebody can not look there by accident...

On old forum "Elitezoo" (R.I.P.), a part was called the raunchy part or raunchy group. It contained everything dealing with shit, pee, and rimming. We were writing nice stories about this shit, and all was deleted as the forum was taken down.

It is not only to post or watch vids or pics, it is a place to discuss our deepest desires, answer questions about the why and how. Would be nice if someone can add such a group or part in this forum.

Comment

• stabl3b0y
                        stabl3b0y commented
                        Editing a comment
                        See post below…

To those of you who enjoy this sort of thing, and I totally realise that it's not for everyone so it needs to be out of the way...

I've added a private, invite only group 'The Manure Heap'.
                      https://www.zooville.org/social-grou...he-manure-heap

I messaged admin a few weeks ago asking about this specifically, but never heard back - hopefully if we start it up totally private and I get enough members asking to join, we might be able to keep it.

Well, that didn't last long… no feedback or explanation - it just got deleted
                      Last edited by stabl3b0y; 04-23-2019, 02:42 PM.

Comment

• Ultima
                        Ultima commented
                        Editing a comment
                        invite please?

• stabl3b0y
                        stabl3b0y commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The group was deleted, but I’m in contact with a mod about about it and it’s being reviewed, so it might still happen.

• KenEldrick
                        KenEldrick commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't think they allow that type of content this this site sadly..

invite please

Comment

group closed?

Comment

Working...
                        X