Dog 'cum' sucking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dog 'cum' sucking

I know this is a very well known video (heck I watched it 10+ years ago for the first time) but it seems like every site is or has taken it down. I'd really like the full video of these two women and the dog
    Attached Files
    Don't forget to tip!
    BTC Donations go here: 1J2PPWNGn4oEMopJdMChq6CZCLjsYHsYXM
    BCH Donations go here: qrqqwdmnc84v2c0504hx6ljak8j94sxw4y3q8v4h42
    Paypal Donations go here: paypal.me/MajorOof

Thank you so much for the support. I'll be sure to post more soon! Stay tuned! (please drop me a message if you donated)
    At least 50% will be donated to animal related charities and shelters.

Very nice, thanks for sharing...

Comment

good one. bravo bfi

Comment

Does anyone have the full video though?
        Don't forget to tip!

Thank you so much for the support. I'll be sure to post more soon! Stay tuned! (please drop me a message if you donated)

Comment

Very hot thank you.

Comment

I'm certain I have it but I never was too into most of the BFI vids. Unfortunately I don't know the name of this one because of that. If you happen to know some keyword in the title I could probably find it.

Comment

i think the older girl is hanna from a horse sucking video i posted, there is a longer version of which i do not have, sorry major

Comment

They share so nicely, thank you!

Comment

I found it!! It was hidden away on Bestialzoo.com

Attached Files
                  Don't forget to tip!

Comment

Originally posted by MajorOof View Post
                    I found it!! It was hidden away on Bestialzoo.com
                    In all the time I've been fascinated with this topic, this is the very first time I have ever seen any clip or video that ever showed a dog coming in someone's mouth.

Why don't we see more of that? I'd really, really like to see more of it.

Comment

• MajorOof
                      MajorOof commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't think the cum is real though. Look how thick it is.

• aintgottabutwanna
                      aintgottabutwanna commented
                      Editing a comment
                      MajorOof My uncle used to run a breeding kennel back in the late 70s, and every bit of sample that the techs would get for use was that same thick, milky, gooey stuff. I think we're all so used to seeing the clear, watery, thin precum that nobody knows what real ejaculate looks like.

I'd still like to see some actual finishes. All we ever get to see is rubbing the cock around the mouth like she doesn't want to take it in. Disappointing.

This is a video from BestialityLive with Hanna and NIcole. Love these two women!

Comment

What's with all these people on here now asking for donations?

Comment

Is not real cum. Looks like yoghurt. They both look realy hot. Are they brazilian?
                      Last edited by oemi; 06-14-2019, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Oldies but goodies need to be revisited from time to time! Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X