Im building a rv bike so i can travel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im building a rv bike so i can travel

Hello im trying to build an rv bike this maybe off websites genre but im pretty sure there is alot of inteligent people who know materials better than me so ill just see who wants to help me figure out my solo project

ok so im designing a rv bike and its going to be
    Width 5.5' ft x length 12ft x height 6 ft there is going to be storage bins on both sides near the wheels
    its going to have a nice rounded end more like an igloo shaped into a box there is going to be a compartment underneath which is accessed by a panel in the center of the trailer which stores the batteries for electricity i plan to run 5 +12 volt bateries to allow me to charge my cellphones and latops as well as provide power for the motor to let me ride my bicycle for longer periods i wanna get at least 100 miles a day out of the batteries i also plan to purchase a big wheeled bike to handle the load and the road

put tires from a mini bike to handle the main trailer
    make 2 windows where my head would lay and one sky veiw port window and one reinforced door with a titanium and aluminun combimation and a simple key and lock the bike is going to be redesigned as far as the rear axle is concerned im going to add to bars and make a small very secure hitch and chain to allow me to make full 180 deg turns

now i calculated the total weight it is betwen like 40- 70 pounds of weight my question what would be the best best compound light weight material i could use to keep intruders out and also provide insulation and what would be the best technique to apply it to my little home i plan to live in

i also am still trying to figure out the best security syatem i could use to make it immovable so noneonr can just steal the whole thing

my budget as of right now is 500$
    so pls pls hopefully there is a certified or more expereinced engineer because ive had to teach myself most of this stuff but i dont have much experience with actual material precision so yeh any advice is much appreciated

also i dont want to buy one i wanna build it
    Time is the only illusion before me

ZooSexuals Ethics and Morality: group link =======>>>https://www.zooville.org/social-grou...morality-group

Im really into building my own stuff its failry fun i really wanna travel alot this method would be a great way to live for a little especially to see the world and save some money for a buisness

ZooSexuals Ethics and Morality: group link =======>>>https://www.zooville.org/social-grou...morality-group

Comment

Make a design that is collapsable and gives less wind resistance. It takes a little more to make that design waterproof though. Coal fibre bars are quite strong and have a low weight, they can be assembled with glue, you dont need any welding if you use the frame of an existing tricycle.

Comment

Natureswhistle Post some drawings Would love to share my thoughts.

Comment

yeh definitely ide need to kinda redraw the design on the computer and post it here so it would look more profesional and esiy readable

Comment

straight with humans, bi for animals

Comment

Working...
            X