Drop some KIKs and WhatsApp Usernames!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drop some KIKs and WhatsApp Usernames!

Everyone feel free to share your contact! Share what you're looking for or even if you're just looking to trade! Lets try to get this going!

Keep the contacts in the PMs or expect infractions. Public invite links are for groups only.

Zoophilia is Freedom - ZThorse Interview on ZTT.

Comment

Give contact information to a total stranger ? !!!......yeah that’s a good idea

Comment

• keller642
        keller642 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey some crazy people do that these days I prefer to talk to people first myself to actually make sure they aren't fakes but guess I'm weird like that lol and great pic btw

That’s what the site messaging system is for.....safe and secure and most importantly ...anonymous
      this isn’t a dating site, it’s for like minded people to discuss their activities

Comment

Couldn't agree with you more. I hope to find someone to share my few experiences with and hear other people experiences and maybe eventually might up after talking to them for awhile lol but not a whole lot of people actually respond to me generally hoping this will be a good sure choice

Comment

Originally posted by bitchpolly View Post
          That’s what the site messaging system is for.....safe and secure and most importantly ...anonymous
          this isn’t a dating site, it’s for like minded people to discuss their activities
          This forum can indeed be used as a dating site. Provided one complies with the rules by not publicly revealing any personal info.

Comment

I have Kik and use it as second line of communication after chatting and getting to know someone enough to feel comfortable that they are who they say they are. Use to use Yahoo Messenger but that doesn't seem to work anymore . I only give out real information after I've made a connection, and planning for a real life meet and greet.

Comment

its way safer to stick to pm's imo, for obvious reasons, and it keeps everything in 1 little spot too

Comment

My partner and I are both on here and as she is finding out most males that pm her only want pictures and contact information. But in saying that to have had some very good conversations with singles and couples

Comment

That’s very true, I even had one man wanting to add me on Facebook !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X