Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Zoo Pride Day & Week 2019 Thread! Post your Zetas! Post your own celebrations!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Zoo Pride Day & Week 2019 Thread! Post your Zetas! Post your own celebrations!

The official Zoo Pride Day and Week (July 1st through 7th) thread celebrating our holiday together! What is a holiday and why did we choose a holiday over an event? Because a holiday is an idea, and ideas are hard to kill. What is the idea we are celebrating? The love we have for our animals and ourselves as zoophiles, even as we are persecuted.

Maybe you want to just give your mare an extra helping of feed or your k9 lover a sweet bundle of extra kisses, or go out and tattoo (Or draw) zetas all over your body! Whatever choice you made to celebrate this day, it is accepted here on this thread. (SFW of course!)

The reception has been amazing to our holiday, meetups are happening around the world to join in celebration. Some zoos are unfortunate not to know any one IRL, and if thats the case, come celebrate with us here. Have a cupcake with a big zeta on it and take a bite of Zoo Pride Week!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_24802.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	169178
    Attached Files

Zoophilia is Freedom - ZThorse Interview on ZTT.

Name:	e89bad2515145e24b27dd2c06ba05371.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	169154

#ZooPride

Comment

• Dragonia
      Dragonia commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this a universal symbol?

Awesome poster!

Comment

Name:	P4R2X11.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	205.0 KB
ID:	169333

I add the other version of the poster !
      For like and comment my contribution, you can go here.

Comment

I wish there was a meet-up in the UK, especially around the midlands, I have been trying to have a look online but obviously so hard to find anything.
        If anyone does want to meet up then let me know (I am actually away from this Saturday till next Saturday) however free over the next few days and in the future.

Comment

I'm really love that poster! I'd like have zeta tattoo. Some day i have my tattoo as well

Comment

Pure awesomeness!

Comment

WE Love the Lifestyle, enjoy having nice and fun pet friends. Stay safe, nice and knotty everyone. xoxo
              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Name:	download.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	170087

Comment

That tattoo looks familiar

Comment

Wery nice!
                      A mare and stallion lover from Hungary!
                      My all posts in site click here

Comment

Awesome post!

Comment

I'm so excited the celebration for our pride is coming 😍
                          Let's enjoy everyone 🌹
                          Keep sharing your LOVE with your pets 😍💕

Comment

I'd like to get a small Zeta tattoo along with a pawprint, but dang needles hurt. After my last tattoo idk. Happy zoo pride though everyone!

It is surprising that my state is one of the few without any laws against bestiality and yet I have not met anyone online from here :c It would be nice to know others around here. Regardless celebration is happening soon!
                            Sending messages asking to fuck or dissing my relationship will be ignored.
                            I'm the one who drew the horse and husky stickers you see around here.
                            Call me Doggie. You'll either love or hate me.

Comment

• Youchus
                              Youchus commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thank you for the happy wishes and back at yas. Just had to say I really like your little happy doggie icon. It cheers me up every time I see it on here. So playful and happy looking it is. Love the little pic in this post as well looks so happy and content. Really like the cute, little tongue hanging out. Who's the artists of such critters as these?

Nice that some states understand what true freedom is. I would love to live in a state like yours. Congress and the Gov. in 2005 took it upon themselves to make these kinds of things a felony in Washington State. Love your animal? Sorry not happening here, go strait to prison. Ah well such is life.

I hear ya on the tats I have four myself three I got while in the air force and one when I was back in college. All very colorful and some more painful than others. It is all in the way the persons does the work and how deep they go. Two I hardly felt and two were a nightmare.

I hope you have most excellent day and hope you find someone who loves you and your lifestyle. May you have a wonderful zooish life.
                          Working...
                          X