Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to behave like a dog for a week. What should I do?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to behave like a dog for a week. What should I do?

Hi, I have a weeklong vacation from work with nothing planned, so I figured id feel what it's like to be a dog. I have a male German Shepard too. I figured I'll sleep with him, but what else should I do to act like a dog

You don't got to go all the way and eat dog food and not bathe, but I've heard of others doing that. Maybe cook up some hamburger or steak and share it with your dog, sleep with him, and run/play on all fours.

Comment

Do's: Cook hamburger and rice to share meals with the dog - Sleep with dog - breed with dog (most normal would probably put this in other list) - take a bath (can be done with dog) - spend quality time together - get yourself a collar and wear it - get a dog bowl while at the pet store for the aforementioned meals

Don'ts: Crap in the yard with your dog - sniff dog's butt (this is my personal placement in list) - talk about the experience with normals afterwards - go for walks on hands and knees with dog around your neighborhood

Comment

Originally posted by LoneWoof View Post
        Do's: Cook hamburger and rice to share meals with the dog - Sleep with dog - breed with dog (most normal would probably put this in other list) - take a bath (can be done with dog) - spend quality time together - get yourself a collar and wear it - get a dog bowl while at the pet store for the aforementioned meals

Don'ts: Crap in the yard with your dog - sniff dog's butt (this is my personal placement in list) - talk about the experience with normals afterwards - go for walks on hands and knees with dog around your neighborhood
        That sounds amazing! Really good info and hot ideas to fantasize about! Thanks for the food for thought.

Comment

I am new here, but i live already some years with a dog. All my quality time I spend with him. And often I crawl on all fours, or eat with him. But not all the time.
          You want to live like a dog for a week. I would advise to start with 1 day. It will be difficult enough already.

Comment

Working...
          X