A poster called "Malickifl"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A poster called "Malickifl"

Has any other newbie received a message from this poster saying something about "how this isn't your first rodeo" and how he's just moved to your State or Province?
    I happened to mention his name to someone else on this site who has just joined and she said that she received the same message word-for-word except that he used her home province in his message.
    It's people like him who give this site a bad name. I remember a similar situation in the old BF where someone was harassing the newbies.

If someone is harassing you, do not hesitate to tell a mod about this, particularly if you have proof. There should be zero tolerance for that type of behavior.
    Furry butts drive me nuts!

Comment

agreed! and the admins here are really great in dealing with crap like that 🙂you can see all there names under the "Staff" link at the top of the page 💕

Comment

It's such a shame that there are just such shitty people in this world, who have nothing better to do than make others feel threatened, especially towards newbies or ANYONE for that matter.
        There are times I wish to be as an animal, myself. Human life has become too complex, and sometimes very irritating.

Comment

Working...
        X