making contact with ex BF/GB members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

making contact with ex BF/GB members

Has anyone managed to make contact with any ex BF/GB members?

I reached out to >100 users before BF/GB closed. Only managed to make contact with 11. >95% of the users read my PMs but never responded.

I sent messages to almost 100 members, and successfully shared contact with around ~45 of them. The majority of the rest were likely inactive, but a few messages were definitely ignored...
    Fortunately I could gather 'round a lot of key members from the old forum.

Comment

I was in contact with quite a few on there. Met about a dozen in person, talked on the phone to about 5 or 6. Figured that most were either too far away( I am in eastern Pa ) and Calif , Brazil and the UK are pretty far to commute from. and I say the others were fakes. I am looking for girls for my mini stallion and I had to turn away dozens of guys even though I stated Girls only .

Comment

• k9duke697
        k9duke697 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey, Warlock! Good to see you're here. Another PA resident, BF refugee here. I may yet be able to contact you with a lady who wants to meet your mini.

was anyone able to make contact with taillifter, fuzzytomcat, bensdogtoy, thenyouu, TRICKY DICK, appaloosa11, Pferdemannmitderstute, bitchboi69, Canineservant, dave291973, beast1977?

Comment

taillifter - in touch with him
        fuzzytomcat - publicly showed absolute refuse to share contact with anyone, ignored my messages
        thenyouu - in touch with him... sort of.
        Appalosa11 - in touch with him, but also he's already on ZooVille.
        Canineservant - he replied my message but he didn't make it to sharing contact

dave291973 - as I remember I haven't even tried message him cuz he was inactive for years. Such a great loss because he made lots of bovine-related stuff.

I dunno about the rest

Comment

roadwarrior, can you get taillifter to join the forum?

oh yeah i forgot, anyone contact with cattlebreeder?

Comment

• RoadWarrior
            RoadWarrior commented
            Editing a comment
            taillifter is likely to know this forum's existence but I can ask him directly about joining.
            Yup, I'm in touch with cattlebreeder as well, will ask him soon.

did anyone establish contact with dracunculus, MAREV, jersybull, MaFPAzOl, or jan before they got banned by the BF nazis?

RoadWarrior looks like you have similar interests to mine. i successfully made contact with jssam337

Comment

• RoadWarrior
            RoadWarrior commented
            Editing a comment
            Jersybull? It was the previous account of cattlebreeder before it was banned for underage reference if I remember correctly.

I sent to all the people I’ve chatted with over the years on BF and only got a few to respond also.

Comment

I have been on BF for many years. I never really bothered to get in touch with other members: similar to here, many members on BF had a quite empty profile so I couldn't grasp much about the person behind it like their preferences, hobbies, less vague informations about where they live and what sorts of contacts they are looking for. The only few persons I contacted in the past did't wrote much back in chats. The last days I posted my telegram nick in my signature and what I'm into. Not much a reaction as expected (Ok, I should have done that much earlier, so it was kinda my fault). Now I'm not that much actively looking for likeminded people. Maybe I should have made stuff with my dog and posted it, but no Im not doing this

Comment

Originally posted by ShepherdDogLover View Post
              I have been on BF for many years. I never really bothered to get in touch with other members: similar to here, many members on BF had a quite empty profile so I couldn't grasp much about the person behind it like their preferences, hobbies, less vague informations about where they live and what sorts of contacts they are looking for. The only few persons I contacted in the past did't wrote much back in chats. The last days I posted my telegram nick in my signature and what I'm into. Not much a reaction as expected (Ok, I should have done that much earlier, so it was kinda my fault). Now I'm not that much actively looking for likeminded people. Maybe I should have made stuff with my dog and posted it, but no Im not doing this

Much like me. But I rarely posted any content. The most content was some old pictures of my dog before they closed down. I wasn't as popular anyway. I posted one story and never gotten anything. But it didn't involve being a teen girl being raped out of nowhere. Which seemed that's what most wanted

I met a few good friends. Some I've noticed lived near me during that time. But hearing about busts and fakes. I got skeptical about meeting.

I've met most off of other forums mainly, including telegram.
              "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."

Comment

I came here through a link on BeastTracker, but I was a member of BeastForum before they went down and there are some people I am still in contact with.

I think one of the biggest challenges is they are now spread over so many websites and some seem not to be on the web as much and are using Discord and other services to talk.

Comment

• Coreyblake1990
                  Coreyblake1990 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can't figure out how to get a invite to Reddit r/

Hello. I’m also new here from beast forum as well. Just trying to learn how to navigate this new site.

Comment

• Wolves33
                  Wolves33 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am in the same boat as you g dog

• keller642
                  keller642 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are not alone

Former BF member saying hi!!! x

Comment

former bf member as well xx

Comment

I went by the name Caroden on BF. They banned me out of the blue before the place went down. Lost a bunch of contacts.

Comment

Working...
                    X