making contact with ex BF/GB members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also a long time member from BF
    Fortunately i was able to keep most of the few contacts i had, only a few missing.
    Hope they turn up soon

Using the same name here also

Comment

Former beastforum member ✌

Comment

I was so heart broken, when I learned, B/F was no more .. maybe 8 years ?

Comment

I'm also a former BF member. I was there for 10 years at least... I cannot even remember when I joined. I was running under a different name in the last few years (MuscularMan) because this name I use here was banned for some silly reason.

Comment

I've messaged the 10ish people I knew on BF but none of responded to me yet

Comment

from BF i'm here, hello!

Comment

Hey guys. Was on BF since 2011.
                Yeah, had a few run ins with Beaker, south Florida and Deer Hunter. The 3 who played it safe rather than sorry in all ways.
                While some of their decisions broke hearts, they did a lot of good in bringing us together and keeping our posts safe.
                Beast Forum dot com redirects to this forum instead of the cam site. So does some of the tube sites Beaker owns the domains of.
                Just thought I'd let you know.

Comment

Hi im natures whistle i made alot of posts regarding consent with sex with animals and alot of critical thought and provoking debates i had at least 10 contacts on beastforum but sadly i didnt know they shutdown beastforum so i lost everything
                  Time is the only illusion before me
                  Group link ===>>>https://www.zooville.org/social-grou...morality-group

Comment

Former BF member, hi.

Comment

Hello, I was a BF member for over 10 + years, just found this site maybe a week ago. Heres hoping it continues to grow, I have a ton of pics I saved before BF went down, but I don't really own them so not sure if I can or should post any of them?

Comment

Hi to all the old members of BF.
                        I was there too, all the old members seem to follow the same path and all come here.
                        It's perfect like this, this new site is growing enormously from day to day.
                        "Inasmuch as one thing suits our nature, she is necessarily good." - Baruch Spinoza -

Comment

right here! I was a member since 2014... maybe nobody knows me but It's ok. I really hope that this site works!

Comment

NC here, old bf too but wasn't able to get my contacts before they closed. Travel a lot so would love to hear from others

Comment

Im an old bf member too, hello everyone

Comment

Was On BF For 14 Years...........Dogman46, Woodman51.............Loveanimalpussy!
                                Keep My Last Name For This Site..............
                                Made A Couple Of Contacts Will Try To Get Them Here!

Comment

• Muttlieclue
                                  Muttlieclue commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Know what you mean. Started on BF, 2 days after it started. Miss the way BF use to be back in the early years. Same name here as I had there, and Avatar, like you same old same old...
                              Working...
                              X