Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best dog video you've ever seen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally for me the audio is what makes it or breaks it, HATE videos with no audio, or music blaring over it. I wanna hear it all every little squish and moan.

Comment

• decipher
      decipher commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m like you. I like the sloppy noises and the raw guttural animal sounds, like when a woman lets out a deep throaty moan as she’s mounted, and the dog is woofing and you can hear his collar metal. What are your fave videos with good audio?

Right now, this one is kinda wrecking me ...

https://www.zoox18.com/video/40203/d...t-deepthroat-2

Comment

Making good dog/human movies is a hotbutton topic of mine. There are so many good vids out there ruined by someone not knowing how to use a camera, or where to point it, or how to light the scene. 12 unbroken minutes of closeup blurry fur-and-skin movement between the legs is not entertaining. Neither is camera wobble, use of zoom lens, and unlit gloom on the money shot. If you watch a professional movie, the first thing you notice is . . scene changes! The best way to do this is a multi-camera setup - two handhelds, or one handheld and one on a tripod for full-body shots. But even a single-camera setup can do it if you're clever with the start/stop button. Full body shot of the action for several seconds to half a minute, stop the camera, move in for a closeup of human and animal bits pounding together, start the camera, run for several seconds, stop the camera. Repeat as desired. Be creative. Learn how to set the white balance on your camera - most cams are real easy once you understand what "white balance" is and read that little booklet of instructions you threw in the bottom of a sock drawer. This will avert the disaster of videos coming out in electric blue or gloomy red. Put a couple of ordinary desk lights behind the happy couple, NOT TOO CLOSE or you'll over-light the scene and get a picture of a whiteout in a snowstorm, and aim between the legs at differing angles. Make sure you don't "spot" the image - one bit in bright light, another in total darkness. If your camera can take an external microphone (most off-the-shelf home video camcorders don't), get a mike, plug it in, and position out of shot near the head of dog and human, so you will pick up the aroused moans and pantings increase in intensity, or under the tail for the lovely wet squishings and slappings of penis in pussy. Have fun, and again, be creative. Think of what your viewers want to see. Woof!

Comment

• keltictex
        keltictex commented
        Editing a comment
        A good example of a multi-camera setup is Sensational Sam, an AOZ flic. It demonstrates what you point out makes an enjoyable film. A beautiful enthusiastic girl, good lighting, multiple viewpoints and excellent audio. Well worth watching if you haven’t seen it.

• decipher
        decipher commented
        Editing a comment
        Keltictex I’ve got to look that one up. I appreciate some sharp cinematography as well, multiple cameras showing the woman and dog’s facial reactions and the underneath creamy splatter view is excellent. What a great way to describe all this lion! What are your faves in this category?

And DON'T be one of those wankers who shoves thumping music into the scene. When did you ever see a romantic love scene in a movie with music by System of a Down? You might be a metalhead or rap enthusiast, but it don't suit the movie. Moans and pants, schlurps and slap-slap-slap are usually all the music you want in a movie like this. :-)

Comment

Anything with Cannibal Cupcake
        Learn from the past. Live in the present. Plan for the future.

Comment

One of my very favorites is: Amy gets dogged five times. It’s an oldie & the production values are iffy but it’s one of the earliest I saw and I’ve gotten my rocks off on it many, many times. Probably my second favorite is Strayx and her doggie gang bang. Of course I have to mention Buffy and her k9 buddy from the beach. It’s another oldie with so-so quality but it’s a genuinely appealing relationship between her & her lover.
          Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

I like the ones that shows the women"s face and her reactions and expressions. Hate the xcu"s

Comment

• decipher
              decipher commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes seeing her lose control and give in to that dog is so good!

artofzoo and old petlust videos are great

Comment

This is one of my faves https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...nimals/dogs-aa it has a lot going for it... pretty lusty girl, great dog who repeatedly mounts her, two guy friends at least watching, hot moaning and chemistry and dialog with Thor the dog. Just wish the audio wasn’t slowed down out of sync

Comment

Working...
              X