Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just me, or something happen with the site. It seems to be running slow. Working appears in box at the top again, and while scrolling down, have to wait for the rest of the page to load. And my notification tab at the top is missing, next to messages ?

Thank you for any info in what might be going on, or happened.
    Last edited by Muttlieclue; 05-04-2019, 08:34 PM. Reason: It took 17 seconds for this to appear up on the boards.

Comment

• ZTHorse
      ZTHorse commented
      Editing a comment
      Working on it.

• Muttlieclue
      Muttlieclue commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, so it is not just me, or my pc then ? Sounds good, thank you..

Drag and drop adding of photos would be really nice.

Comment

Not letting me upload?

Comment

Suggestion: A "Service Status" list or section which shows what current issues are so if members have issues they can check if its a known issue, then it can be updated once issues are fixed.

Comment

is their a way to block users? cus im not sure how t oon here

Comment

• ZTHorse
            ZTHorse commented
            Editing a comment
            User settings > Account > Ignore list

In the "upload" section of a post (for images and videos), could you add a drag and drop zone? And add the ability to "move/change the order" of uploaded pictures.

Give me your opinion!

Comment

Would it be possible to have a "Name and Shame" section? I've seen a few members on here that were outed on BF as fakes and liars yet they are here spreading the same lies and stories as before. Yes im aware it may cause a few arguments when people are discovered but it would save genuine members from being used and then ghosted by known fakes.

Comment

• Zebedee
              Zebedee commented
              Editing a comment
              But how to prove without causing bickering and cliques?

More topics in general discussion? It seem limited.

Comment

(It might be good to skip to the end if you aren’t interested in me droning on about this.) Hi! This probably won’t seem super important, but in my experience as a bisexual trans woman I’ve found that sexual freedom/expression and queerness fit together pretty nicely. In that vein, I’d like to request that the site re-tool the gender setting in the profile section. The options “Male, Female, Trans, and Other” speak to a desire to be inclusive, and I’m glad to see that desire, but the execution is a bit clunky. My first criticism is that “Trans” is almost never used as a lone description of a person’s gender. If my gender was just “trans,” that could mean anything. I could identify as female, male, neither, both, or anything else, and that’s not properly communicated with the simple wording of “Trans.” There are other little awkwardnesses, such as the fact that seeing “trans” by itself conjures the image of a person who doesn’t know that female-to-male trans people exsist. “Trans” by itself tends to be an accidentally transphobic way to describe trans women, and that’s not good.

Also, the reason I object to the “Other” option is that it’s just too broad and nondescriptive. Something so nonspecific kinda defeats the purpose of having a gender field.

Uh, that was probably too much writing on this topic. My request is that the buttons in the “gender” text field all be removed and replaced with a text box that you can just type stuff into. This is an easy way to support any gender, no matter how niche. It also stops you from having to think of what the options should be, or having a super long list of buttons. A simple custom-entry text thing is the best option, because it’s supportive, simple, and (hopefully) easy.

Also, could you add a field for pronouns? Just, like, right next to the gender field, another text box labeled “pronouns” to make everything a bit easier. Like, as a user, instead of doing the usual thing of assuming that a person I’m replying to is a “he,” I could look at their profile and see what they have listed, which avoids interactions where, say, I address someone as “he” and then their response has to include “by the way, I’m actually a woman” or whatever.

Uh, TL;DR: I’d like the gender options in the profile field to be removed and replaced with a custom-entry text box. I’d also like a new profile field, for pronouns, that consists of a text box. I feel like these features could help make this place more friendly to trans people interested in zoo, and friendliness is usually a good thing, y’know? Being on a zoo site at all makes me pretty anxious, but knowing that the community and platform support me in this other anxiety-inducing quirk would be comforting.

Comment

Could we please have Intersex as an option?

Comment

What has happened to the 'Who's Online' tab? I chat with friends though the email and need this so I can say Hi when they are online. How can I see their whereabouts now?

Comment

https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...-tv#post115551

This should be deleted...

Comment

Originally posted by RobittusinUK View Post
                      What has happened to the 'Who's Online' tab? I chat with friends though the email and need this so I can say Hi when they are online. How can I see their whereabouts now?
                      Agreed...Is this a site fault or have MODs limited it?

Comment

I was looking at the Meetings section, specifically the United States section. It's divided into regional sections, so I thought I'd play at making a map of the regions.

It was easy to find a map of the state outlines, then put it in Paint and use the fill feature to color the states. So here it is, our regions illustrated:

Comment

Better emojis/emoticons. All the larger ones are ones stolen from discord chats, I realized this as soon as I saw the Fox face that's from the fox den.
                          BF had awful emojis, so it would be great to have nice ones here. I could also volunteer to draw up some batches if wanted. I draw a lot of ones for discord chats so I could do it here too.
                          I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
                          I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
                          And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
                          Thank you and bless!

Comment

Working...
                        X