Meet and greets!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet and greets!

Wondering what's everyone take on meeting with fellow members? Safe? Or just use forum for stories, discussions and advice?

Originally posted by Ct32ct View Post
    Wondering what's everyone take on meeting with fellow members? Safe? Or just use forum for stories, discussions and advice?
    There's a lot of factors that go into meeting people, but you can use the forum for that if you want...

Comment

Met a few people on BF and l see no reason why here would be any different. Like any online site.. use your noddle and keep your wits about you at all times. Chat, get to know, use encrypted messaging and if things progress the happy days 😊
      Caution should always be your watchword!

Comment

I've met a couple of people from forums... Not this or BF, but another one years ago. One I met from telegram. I think it just all depends. Just get to know the person a lot more, than zoo stuff. I've been leery honestly wanting to meet anyone from BF. Even though I've chatted with a few, some just didn't sit right with me. For the most part, its trusting your gut.
        "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."

Comment

Personally I've never met up with anyone from online, nor do I intend to. I have high functioning autism, so it can be difficult for me to properly judge people in real life, let alone online through text.
          I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Comment

• Ct32ct
            Ct32ct commented
            Editing a comment
            Best of luck to you

Hey, new here. From the Austin, Texas area and grew up in the country on a very small farm and later developed a curiosity about dogs and horses and the like and wondering what it would me like to be tied or mounted. No animals for the moment as I lost my best friend a big 150 pound teddy bear of a dog who for over ten years had been such a source of joy and love and companionship. He was the greatest and I have not had the heart to get another yet. 😢❤️

Comment

• 919k9
            919k9 commented
            Editing a comment
            I can sympathize with you. I lost my first boy when he was young to cancer it hit me hard. I was reluctant to get attached again. I hope you find another partner that you can have fun with and fill the role in your life. Peace

i met two so called owners on my early days of beast love who turned out to be be complete fakes, it put me off meeting actual legit owners for years

Comment

Wow! That is discouraging. I guess it is just hard to find genuine people who share that same interest AND actually have access to or own animals themselves, too.

Comment

• k9cumluv
              k9cumluv commented
              Editing a comment
              yeah you got that right, was a silly case of pussy overthinking brain lol

hi all I would love to meet up with anyone with like interest in sex I say it's cool that there es a place i can find fellow beastiality freinds to share good times I myself have met with a few different people you just gotta be smart and ask the right questions. on another note is there anyone here from Ohio that would like to fuck my huskies ass. but only if you have pets to share as well

Comment

Would love to meet others of like minded interest, but fear of being exposed to wrong people and prosecuted has kept me from trying to meet other people. I know I am not the only one who is an active zoo but have yet to find others who are real and willing to meet..
              How you treat animals will tell me everything I need to know about you.

Comment

I think it is fine to meet, just take the same precautions you would for meeting anyone online. For me, that means meeting in a public place first and going somewhere after that.

Comment

hi all would love to take that step and meet others would be cautious though

Comment

I would meet up if close enough

Comment

I hooked up with 5 people from BF. All turned out to be real.. went slow, chatted then met..

Comment

I am open for meets, in case that was not obvious.

Comment

Working...
                        X