Where to look

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to look

Hey everyone, I'm new here, and new to zoophilia as a whole. I've never been with an animal, but the urge to do so consumes me more and more each day. I just don't know how to go about finding an animal to mate with or finding someone who will let me. What do I do?

I think the safest way to do it would be getting your own animal.

Definitely make sure you are able to take care of the animal before you get it though! It is a big responsibility to take proper care of another living being, human or otherwise.

A dog would definitely be a great option for such a thing.
    I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Some of my stuff:
    https://www.zooville.org/forum/gener...me-and-my-girl

Comment

Originally posted by DuskLuck View Post

Definitely make sure you are able to take care of the animal before you get it though! It is a big responsibility to take proper care of another living being, human or otherwise.

I have a dog, but she is spayed and belongs to my Mother. At the moment I'm more interested in Horses but would like to explore a female dog in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by DuskLuck View Post

If you get intimate with your own dog, does that affect the relationship between you two? Could the dog become interested in the sexual part of the relationship only?

Comment

• DuskLuck
          DuskLuck commented
          Editing a comment
          A very good question!

In my personal experience, it did affect the relationship between us. She became better behaved and listened to my commands with a higher frequency.

The only way I see a dog focusing on the sexual part of a relationship is if the human neglects all other aspects of the human/dog relationship. In short, if you don't want your dog to focus on just the sex, then YOU have to focus on more than just the sex.
      Working...
      X