X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoo Pride Week 2019 Logo Contest! - Ends June 15th

Zoo Pride Week (ZPW) 2019 Logo Contest!

To those whom are artistic and would love to celebrate zeta pride week, We are allowing submissions to change th zooville logo during pride week.

The winning logo maker will be awarded with a Custom Forum Title. The top 5 most liked posts will be voted on by the mod team and be chosen for ZPW.

Entry's will begin immediately, and the last submission day will be June 15th, 2019.

-Logo dimensions are 300 W x 100 H Pixels.

We invite you all to join in the supporting this worldwide zoo holiday!

Zoophilia is Freedom - ZThorse Interview on ZTT.

300x100 pixels is the current logo. So that will be what we're looking for. What you have would be sort of small for lettering.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."

Comment

Well, here's my attempt.

Comment

Time is the only illusion before me

ZooSexuals Ethics and Morality: group link =======>>>https://www.zooville.org/social-grou...morality-group

Comment

This is such a fun idea! Hopefully more contests like this will happen in the future <3 I'd love to see some writing competitions!

Here are a couple of drafts that I mocked up really fast - if the mods have any preference for what /has/ to be on the logo, please let us know ^-^
          Treat me gently, fuck me hard

Comment

• Mikian313
            Mikian313 commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks quite good, I like the first one the most personally

• wolf-fucker
            wolf-fucker commented
            Editing a comment
            How did you peachyknott verified the license to that paw print? There are too many copies some under open licenses some under commercial ones and it is not possible for me to find original. Just It wouldn't be nice to get DMCA takedown on it.

• peachyknott
            peachyknott commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s free license from the software I use wolf-fucker so I wouldn’t worry about it 💖💖

And were off to a start!

Comment

loL fuck wish i had adobe Photo shop and art skills to compete better XD
            Time is the only illusion before me

ZooSexuals Ethics and Morality: group link =======>>>https://www.zooville.org/social-grou...morality-group

Comment

This seems like a lot of fun, totally down to see what I can come up with ^.^
              FUCKTOY (https://www.zooville.org/member/30104-fuck_toy) is my current bitch and zoo-star in training.

Checkout my KINKLIST here ( https://i.imgur.com/bj7dHDn.png )

Comment

Back then I was good at drawings, but drawing talent not enough to pull it off. And also it is needed to manage Photoshops and font design, html and CSS structures etc

Comment

​​​​The idea is based on astrology: "the Spears of Mars and the Mirror of Venus".

Comment

• wolf-fucker
                    wolf-fucker commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi, aren't you interested in redesigning the logo to digital format since choosing a hand-drawn logo will require a lot of reworking. Also isn't that quite one-sided view on our community?

Hi guys/gals, I am more on code side than design but keeping it easy and bicolor/tricolor isn't bad idea.

Comment

Less than a month to get your submissions in! #Zoopride

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitrare.png
Views:	1
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	109824

Comment

Just a bump to remind everyone of the deadline coming soon!

Comment

• Pferdefreund
                          Pferdefreund commented
                          Editing a comment
                          *tips hat* Howdoyoudo?

I love well dressed horses.

Quick question. Is it possible to post a wip (work in progress) and have that judged, then have the finished product done before the event? I'm only asking since I am not 100% sure if I can get the full thing done in time since with my idea I have to draw a lot of small details by hand and I work tomorrow so m y time is limited. I wish I had joined sooner and found out about this in advance ;-;
                        I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
                        I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
                        And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
                        Thank you and bless!

Comment

Working...
                        X