Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does your Username mean ?

What does your username mean ?
    Does your username mean anything special?
    How did you come up with your username?

I wrote down a bunch of usernames for myself in 2016. They all had "Bee" in them. Three years later, just a few weeks ago, when I was looking
    for a zooville username, I went through the old sheet of notebook papers with those bee usernames and decided that they all were shitty names.
    So I used some random word generators as inspiration and ended up with Jeujeubee. I checked the internet and found out that Jeujeubee was
    available ALMOST EVERYWHERE. It's one of those names that will drive everybody insane once they learn that it appears on various websites,
    but there´s no connection to zooville jeujeubee.

Well its my "on line" name and i think is the right name for me 😊 but irl my name is..................
    Dark secrets is often the most fun.

Comment

Well.......I can be a bit of a cranky old Dragon. Lol
      Just thought I'd spice it up a bit tho with the ending. 😉

Comment

Mine is an issue between dogs and wolves. A mutt with a little clue of not knowing how much wolf is in me. Though I have gone by wolfie, wolfdog, and coyote for many years. And have had this name for a many years as well. All depends on who knows me, to what they call me lol... Wolfdog goes back 1991 or so. I've always had some part of a canine in my name, and coyote goes back even farther, to about 1982, so woof woof howl.. How much, not a clue..

Comment

Mine is pretty obvious. I love dogs!
          but I went by some others when i was new to many different zoo sites over the years.

My first username was tiger1 on some sites and spent more time there than bf.. mine there wasn't so original. Horny4bitches. Because almost every name was taken.
          then used doge at one site. Now using dogluver101.. the numbers are just what I wanted to use. So no real reasoning to it.
          "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."

Comment

I think mine is self explanatory.

Comment

Mine is like yours dogluver101. Self-explanatory. 1 because I had too.

Comment

Mine as well. Does what it says on the tin.

Comment

Same here <3 I just have a deep love for horses and want to be bred for their enjoyment.
                  I'm a transgirl. Yes I have a cock... It's pretty and pierced and I'm keeping it. Please be aware of my status before messaging.

Comment

If you have ever seen an eagle swoop down close to the surface of a lake in the fall and watched the steam curl behind them you would understand My username

Comment

• DuskLuck
                      DuskLuck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I had the pleasure of seeing such a sight a couple of years ago. It's absolutely stunning to see.

"Ooh, yes~" but with furry trash applied to it! I might have a fur addiction...

Comment

• DuskLuck
                      DuskLuck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have an addiction to it as well.

Mine is a tribute to the first animal I did anything sexual with

Comment

Wild = My lifestyle is hedonistic and I love to indulge in almost all things in life at least once
                      Mountain = I love the mountain ranges, its where I grew up and the thick forests that surrounded them
                      Wolf = My spirit identifies with the wolf and a feral spirit when I love to fuck

Comment

big....me, lol at six feet five
                        country....southern man
                        fx…..work in the fx industry

Comment

My name is the ancient name of the Earth. Feminine... for me, it symbolizes an inseparable bond with Nature, a feeling of being a part of it.
                          Last edited by Terra; 04-26-2019, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X