No announcement yet.

What does your Username mean ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Terra, the more I read your posts the more I like you.

I went by the handle Breath, named for the equine trait of smelling each others' breath as a form of greeting.

Those were nasty flame days on a.s.b. and other boards. Lots of hate that made me leave that scene.

On BF I had the handle Barb Dyer which was a typo for Barb Dwyer. Get it, barbed wire? I have seen some fences.

I'm sending these lines through my modem;
    to foolish mistakes, I'll devote 'em.
    For I hadn't planned
    on that barbed top strand.
    To this day, that fence has my scrotum.
    Last edited by Barb Dwyer; 05-02-2019, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Hippophile -> Horse lover ( in terms of zoophilia ) in french + Philip(e) = Hippophilipe
      That sounded better when it came to my mind XD

Comment

Odie (Garfield) fucking Jon's boo, and him yelling "Odie Stop!"

Comment

Beast, short of beastiality xD
          And Nor as in from Norway.

Comment

My name comes from Greek mythology. Balios and Xanthos were Achilles immortal horses and well I have a thing for horses and immortality (and im quite a big geek) so there we go! hahaha

Comment

well, I'm my husband's little puppytorz soooooo.... 😎😁

Comment

advice here recommended having new name and not one i use on other sex sites..... so i brainstormed lot of names ... combination words..... like my old name.... am a nudist and show myself ... so the term skyclad cum to me at first .... butt, i like night sky and 'moon' in sexual sense is noun (ass) & verb (to show ass) ... personally, my best future...... also i am outside nude at night well before dawn nearly daily at both places where i live...... so i am MOONCLAD..... a humble author of gay zoo stories ...... will have more stories here on this site.....

Comment

I never had that much friends through my life so I kind of seen myself as a lone wolf.
                  Last edited by LoneWolf01; 05-07-2019, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Didn't want to use the same name I had on BF, so I wanted something new....upon signing up to the forum, I was playing Pokemon go and I encountered a shiny houndour, sooooooo went with that (shiny form is the blue one)
                    Attached Files

Comment

I Think My Name Is Pretty Obvious..........

Comment

I love peaches (as well as anything peach flavoured!), as well as using it as an adjective, and knott - that’s self explanatory πŸ˜‰

Comment

My daughter had a cat she named Poose McPoose (she died recently at age 19). Being a cat lover (non sexual) I started referring to all cats as pooses. Since 2002 I have been a slave to two of my own who regularly pinch my chair and bed. Pooseman seemed to be an appropriate name for this site.

Comment

My username needs no explanation! x

Comment

weellll, my name is Jake, i love to fuck bare and k9 is a great way to go

Comment

I chose "Silence" because some of us are forced to remain silent because bestiality is not legal. My name is silence and yet I speak, perhaps because it is time to break the silence.
                                ... If a dog could break me too that would be nice. (Sorry for this plot twist, it was too difficult to resist xD Too much of serious.)

Comment

Working...
                                X