Any horse rider here ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any horse rider here ?

Hi, just wanted to know how many horse riders do we have here.
    Please respond if you are

Yup. Dressage.

Comment

• hippophilipe
      hippophilipe commented
      Editing a comment
      That must be great when it comes to your interests ^^

๐Ÿ˜‰ sometimes. My living situation right now limits me to human females. It's complicated.

Comment

I haven't done it yet but I want to

Comment

• hippophilipe
        hippophilipe commented
        Editing a comment
        i really hope you'll have the chance to one of these days, it's really great

Been awhile but I used to ride some did more driving draft horses and draft ponies, my father was a horse puller

Comment

"Riding is the fine art of keeping the horse between you and the ground." ~ Unknown.

It's a disposable skill, to be sure, I more wont to be behind my mares than on top of them, lately.
        Respect. Honor. Loyalty. Unfettered love without condition or question.

Only an animal companion encompasses these values.

Comment

I used to ride more than I do now. My main ride is now in retirement so we do a lot more hanging out and walking together. I figure she gave me the gift of accepting me onto her back the least I can do is make her retirement as comfortable as possible. I still love to ride the others I have but itโ€™s not the same. I also have a mini donkey that pulls a cart.

Comment

I can't ride any horses. I'd most likely fall off and die from serious injuries. Luckily, one does not need to ride them to know them...

Comment

Working...
            X