Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which mainstream movies should include animal sex scenes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which mainstream movies should include animal sex scenes?

Hetrosexual sex scenes in major, mainstream movies are not new (think James Bond always bedding a Bond Girl). Increasing number of LGBT+ sex scenes (The Crying Game, The Favourite, Brokeback Mountain). But which movies missed the opportunity to include an inter-species sex scene.

Which movies would improve with the inclusion of bestiality?

Here's my starter ....

National Velvet ... Velvet Brown, a young equestrian who wins a downtrodden horse in a lottery, tries to turn him into a champion. The bond between horse and rider increases once she starts masturbating him, learning about her sexual preferences along the way.

One of the most blatant and recent is a movie called "The Festival". There is a ritual goat marriage and bestiality scene. Its pretty fun tbh.

Zoophilia is Freedom - ZThorse Interview on ZTT.

Comment

Lassie cum home
      where lassie repeatedly mounts his mistress before he saves the town from a volcano

Comment

Sci-Fi channel with "The Magician" in the election of Margo High King in Fillory. Their "Dealy Class" had a character caught with a goat and talked about his girlfriend aka K9 Bitch.

Comment

Ha ha.
          Dances with wolves.
          Alone on the prairie with just his horse, a wolf and a lot of free time.
          Curiosity may have killed the cat
          but it made the dog a very happy boy.

Comment

Theres a movie with Willie Nelson called Barbarosa. He's a cowboy that rides around on a very hot and sexy mare. You know they were doing it when the cameras wern't rolling lol. They should have filmed them and included

Marley and me as well. I'm sure plenty of people would love to see Jennifer Anniston doing it doggy style heheh
            Last edited by Horsedan; 05-05-2019, 05:23 PM.
            The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

Beauty and the Beast. There was such a romantic connection there, and Belle was clearly the adventurous type. They could have at least implied a night of mating between the two of them. It wouldn't even have to be explicit. Just some suggestive shadows being cast on the wall, and her saying something about how big he is before blowing the candles out.

Comment

Alien. Lots of slime to go with.

Comment

I Am Legend is the obvious answer here.

Comment

• Freki
                    Freki commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, right? It makes totally sense considering the context and his deep relationship with her. But the ending gets me everytime, though...

101 dalmatians lots of scope for a gangbang

Comment

Brickleberry.. LOL.... They have some, but could use more. LOL

Comment

Alpha and Omega, the way wolves have sex in real life..

Comment

Balto, same way. Jenna and Kate are freaking hot..

Comment

8 Below would be cool. Alone with 8 Huskies, what fun..

Comment

The Horse Whisperer.

Comment

Working...
                            X