Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which mainstream movies should include animal sex scenes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would spontaneously say Sleeping Dogs Lie, 2006 (directed by Bobcat Goldthwait)...It´s about a woman whose relationships are damaged
    when she reluctantly reveals that she had oralsex with her dog while in college.

Comment

• RobittusinUK
      RobittusinUK commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yes. Good call. However, disappointing from a bestiality perspective. She is alone at home and, in a moment of madness, sucks off her dog. Many year later, in a game of Truth or Dare, she confesses to her new boyfriend who is horrified and their relationship struggles. ... Imagine, instead, if he was seriously turned on and encourages her to try again, but this time be mated and take the knot. A much better movie, methinks, but doubt it would get a certification or wide release.

Well, the film was okay - except for this one faux pas... In the opening scene of the movie, when Amy is reading her book,
    she glances down a few times at her dog's genitals, and at this point you can clearly see that Rufus has been neutered and
    has no testicles..I would have taken a dog with testicles, because a neutered dog can´t get an erection, and even if he could,
    he would definitely not be able to ejaculate. What I´m saying is it is bullshit that Amy´s trying to wash the taste of Rufus´
    sperm out of her mouth...Bobcat, next time you gotta take a dog with testicles!

Comment

• RobittusinUK
      RobittusinUK commented
      Editing a comment
      Wise advice. Poor context. Kinda like a coffee cup in a Game of Thrones scene.

• DuskLuck
      DuskLuck commented
      Editing a comment
      My male is neutered and he can still get an erection. Like you said, he obviously can't produce any sperm, but you can see his dick and ass flex as if he was cumming.

Any movie with "Lassie".

Comment

Tarzan, Jane and the apes
      https://www.zooville.org/forum/main-...e-day-july-1st

Comment

• RobittusinUK
        RobittusinUK commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yes. I'm sure Jane would love to try different apes in the trees, or being taken from behind by a gorilla.
    Working...
    X