• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you ruled the world...

So what would you do?

Sort out Brexit grrrrrrrr

Comment

Stop people from thinking they are better than others and trying to manipulate others for their own benefit.

Comment

I wouldn't want to.
        Zoophilia is Freedom.

ZTHorse's Blog
        -----------------------

Celebrate Worldwide Zoo Pride Day!
        -----------------------

ZTHorse's Podcast Interview On S1E3

Comment

• Pickle
          Pickle commented
          Editing a comment
          You're evading the question, boss.

• ZTHorse
          ZTHorse commented
          Editing a comment
          Heavy is the crown.

I would do everything I could to fight climate change and general pollution.

And if I had absolute power and no one could question my decisions or overrule them, of course I'd make bestiality legal.
        I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Comment

Put bitchpolly in a convent 不不不不不不

Comment

• bitchpolly
            bitchpolly commented
            Editing a comment
            Oy...........

• Pickle
            Pickle commented
            Editing a comment
            LOL NO! Your Supreme Royal Highness, I object!

Make Zoophilia legal, but animal abuse, torture, neglect, and so on a Karma law. You kill a dog, then you will get the same. Go the same way for a person, a child. Torture, will be carried out in the same way that the person do to the dog. Don't think many would want me to rule the world. LOL..

Comment

I would kill everyone

It's the only way to make the world a nice place

Comment

• Muttlieclue
              Muttlieclue commented
              Editing a comment
              Be a total zoo world...

I would take all the money and run away. Oh shit, it's already what do the guys who leads the world.
            Last edited by Silence; 05-17-2019, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• Pickle
              Pickle commented
              Editing a comment
              Too true.

I would kill around 5 to 6 billion people plus the mentally ill, and make zoophilia legal. Just for the start.

Comment

I'd sober up because I'd be on call 24/7.

I would invest in providing clean water around the world (Look up play pump.)

I would make access to health care a fundamental human right. Same with education and food security.

I would forbid religions from operating governments. Goodbye anti-zoo laws.

I would bring enemies to sit at the table. Even if they did not agree, they could at least have a better understanding of each other's positions.

Comment

Pretty much what Barb said, but I would add a restriction to Human breeding. There are way too many of us hairless primates on this rock, using up resources and polluting the place.

Comment

Of course, I would make Zoophilia legal, and borderline mandatory, and all the corrupt politicians would be used as an example and publicly executed, all the high ranking bankers, all the leaders in big pharma, and all the lobbyists who push unethical laws would share the same fate as the politicians. Corporations would be forced to treat their employees better. Pollution would be cleaned up. Laws will be reduced and simplified. Slavery, Drug Cartels, and Sex Traffickers would be executed. Public sex is allowed. Orphans and Children put up for adoption, or children taken from abusive and neglectful parents will be given places that give them safety, security, dignity and respect... and love, lots and lots of love! All children need and deserve to be allowed to be children. Parents who abuse and neglect their children willingly would be publicly punished. Consensual sex is encouraged, as long as both parties are of breeding age, and fully consenting. Rape is punishable by public ball kicking.

Comment

If I riled the world Id probably make a real mess of it much like the politicians

Comment

• Zebedee
                      Zebedee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If it's riled, the job's already done 朮

• bitchpolly
                      bitchpolly commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oops dam spellchecker

I would set the following rules:
                    1. You own your own body, do as you see fit.
                    2. You can't impose your own belief system on others.
                    3. Leave social security as it is.
                    4. No selling government assets for short term gains and long term losses.
                    5. Everyone gets health care.

Too serious?

My fantasy rules:
                    1. If an animal mounts you, you are required to let it finish.
                    2. All animals get to sleep in bed with you.
                    3. Mandatory breaks during work to play with your furry friend.
                    4. If you meet a new dog you have to let them sniff anything and you should give then a little handy to show them you're friendly.
                    5. Stables have to be attached to every house.

Comment

Working...
                    X