Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy fresh air.

Comment

I love the sound of rain, but hate being out in it.
      I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
      I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
      Thank you and bless!

Comment

I love being naked in the woods

Comment

I need at least one orgasm every day

Comment

I love mare pussy l miss the mare that l word with. I would like to be with a mare a gen I miss being with a mare

Comment

I had my first sexual Relationship with my Male doggo when I was about 12. He took my anal virginity and before long I was able to knot with him. even the first-time painful knot took over my body with Amazing vibrations. He merged with me for almost 30 mins and It lead to my first ever anal hands free orgasm i never wanted it to end. THat one moment made me the person i am today ^_^

Comment

[QUOTE=Lord Panther;n146312]I love mare pussy l miss the mare that l word with. I would like to be with a mare a gen I miss being with a mare and my family and my family and friends that I had sex with a mare and female dog to they do like it
                Last edited by Lord Panther; 06-13-2019, 09:03 PM.

Comment

My first time was at the age of 19, and I still fondly remember those sweet 6 days

Comment

There was a time I had a kinda rap as a cruel SOB with horses. Years ago I had pulling ponies and horses and let's just say some of my "training " walked the razors edge between education and abuse

Comment

i smoke more than i tell

Comment

I have a slight cannabis problem

Comment

Im often very oblivious to what's happening between people around me.

Comment

I enjoy a woman being well mounted for the first time.

Comment

I have a collection of Camel "Hump Day" T-shirts.

Comment

The only truth I have that I haven't told my friends and family is that I'm a zoo. They know I'm gay and an atheist but not about this. I lost my virginity at 9 to our family dog and spent most of my childhood getting knotted by him and I truly loved him. Zoo is a huge part of who I am and I have been in relationships with 2 dogs from their birth to their death and i was much closer to them than any human partner I have ever had. I can not tell anyone about this or be open about my soul mates and our relationships, when my last partner died of old age to me it was like a lifelong wife or husband died. I was lost and devistated and everyone just told me to grow up it was just a dog go to the store and get another one. if they only knew the truth they would understand, but I can never tell them. This has caused me years of depression and anxiety and I've tried to take my life several times because of this.

Comment

• DefineDave
                                  DefineDave commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Thanks for sharing. Had similar story years ago. People around me knew I was shattered because of my loss, but they weren't aware of how bad my condition really was. Somehow managed to deal with it.

Always have someone to rely on during hard times regarding such matters (even this forum can be quite a nice help).

• Zoophile89
                                  Zoophile89 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Thanks for the support
                              Working...
                              X