Former BF lurker/refugee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Former BF lurker/refugee

I figured I'd say hi this time, 26 female former lurker from BeastForum, can't say I've had the opportunity to actually be lucky enough to have experience with any animal which is why I mainly lurked.

I feel for you xx

Comment

Hi
      I'm glad you found this forum.

Comment

I'm glad I found this place too, part of me always felt awkward around BeastForum for not having any experience or opportunity but seeing this community get off the ground makes me feel a bit more willing to talk to help this community grow.

Comment

• Sunhorse
          Sunhorse commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, I can relate to that as a former inexperienced BF lurker myself. It's nice to see that this forum is growing

How do you get a stallion to drop for the first time??? PLEASE HELP

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Love the photo, Judy

Comment

it's so much better to get out and to meet people rather than to lurk. real-world experience doesn't matter. i only fantasized and chatted/posted about it. then i finally took the plunge and connected and had my mind blown. now i'm hopeful this site takes the place of BF in that same kind of way.

Comment

Yeah you're right on that, I guess I should be more active and not just feel like I should be quiet just because I haven't had experience. I hope this community grows and I can be a part of that.

Comment

Working...
                X