New from BF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from BF

hello, just joined this forum after BeastForum was shut down.
    hooe there are some more people from their around here.

Warlock from BF here too

Comment

Hello guys! I have also come from here since they were shut down ...
      A mare and stallion lover from Hungary!

Comment

Hey, former BF here as well, even though I wasn't as active there as I would have liked to be. Feels damn good to be here and see other former BFs.
        Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole.

Comment

Hello there! I'm yet another migrant from BF too. Good to know that the sites can change but the people don't

Comment

BF refugee here. and elitezoo/zoophilesforum/zetaforum/zooforum/midnitecrow, and before that on irc (dalnet / undernet)

the BF admins were nazis. they banned tons of legendary posters like MAREV, dracunculus, mafpazol, jan for no reason at all. hopefully this forum won't be like that.

looks like we may have lost some more legendary posters after BF shut down. i tried to get taillifter, bensdogtoy, fuzzytomcat, canineservant, thenyouu, jadf to join but it looks like they decided not to. they read my PM's but never responded.

Comment

• jadf
              jadf commented
              Editing a comment
              We old people take a while to get organised In my case, a VPN and a few other bits and pieces were needed.

And yes, the BF nazis did a good job of discouraging posts that were hard to re-sell.

Or even if you dared disagree with them.

Fingers crossed this new site works better.

TTFN
              JADF , also JADF_M and JADF_australia in the elitezoo/dalnet etc days - and back in the pre-internet days of BBS,s - "secret society of werewolves" etc
              Last edited by jadf; 02-18-2019, 11:23 PM. Reason: realised I missed a few names..

Howdy. Hoping this site will grow with time
            If you like my content, use this link to tip. Thanks and enjoy! bitcoincash:qqh68t0mp7sk7dkql8wt4tgk82a0d9unj5kwh0k07w

Comment

frankadas43 from BF, glad to see you all

Comment

yep, 'nother former BFer here too =')

Comment

With all the former BFs, this place feels like home more and more
                  Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole.

Comment

AQUAOFNY from BF

Comment

Hi, I'm coming from BF too. It looks like the old members of BF are all coming here, our families grow up quickly. I am very happy.
                      "Inasmuch as one thing suits our nature, she is necessarily good." - Baruch Spinoza -

Comment

Coming From BF as well under the same username. Dolphins For Life.

Comment

I hadn't been active on BF for a LONG time, but found it was gone when I tried to go back

Comment

I'm from BF as well. Started there 2 days after Beaker started BF, member number was 1488.. Long time ago..

Comment

Working...
                            X