It's Peachy! <3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Peachy! <3

Ooh, a new site! While I miss BF, this site's coding is definitely a step up! I'm excited to be a part of the beast community again - how's everyone doing? Any BF old-timers on here? <3
    Last edited by peachyknott; 04-09-2019, 06:53 PM.
    Treat me gently, fuck me hard

Hiya Peachy and welcome to the site. Like you, I am so pleased that someone took the time to create a space for us all to be together again! I was a real BF old timer as I had been there for almost 15 years. I was like a member of the band though, not so very visible to the masses. Have fun and I am happy to see you here.

Comment

Originally posted by K9GuyinTX View Post
      Hiya Peachy and welcome to the site. Like you, I am so pleased that someone took the time to create a space for us all to be together again! I was a real BF old timer as I had been there for almost 15 years. I was like a member of the band though, not so very visible to the masses. Have fun and I am happy to see you here.
      Hey TX Yes! I'm so curious to why the old BF url took me here - I clicked on it by accident hehe. A very happy accident though, I will admit. I was on BF for around 2 years I think, nothing on you! The site was seriously old though - I'm glad this space has a more upgraded vibe ^_^ Thank you so much for the warm welcome <3

Comment

BF alumnus here - miss the friends I made there.

Comment

• peachyknott
          peachyknott commented
          Editing a comment
          It's such a shame it closed down Lost so many interesting people.

I was on BF I guess 15 years. Many good friends and hookups!

Comment

• peachyknott
          peachyknott commented
          Editing a comment
          Hehe i'm glad you had so much fun! <3

Welcome to the site. Nice to see you again.

Comment

• peachyknott
          peachyknott commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! <3

welcome to the site peachy!!

Comment

• peachyknott
          peachyknott commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you torz! ^_^

very glad to see you here again peachy, so happy to have a beast site back again

Comment

• peachyknott
          peachyknott commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm quite easy to find if you know where to look! As am I <3 The beast community is always so fun

So nice to see so many ladies active on the site

Comment

Hello peachy, it's nice to see you made the crossover from BF. I remember you well, hard to miss a magnificent pair of tits like yours!

Comment

i wasn't on BF long, and these posts are making me wish i was both on longer AND more active! i will do my best to correct that here.

Comment

Hi Peachy, good to see you again, i was maddog35 on the old bf

Comment

Originally posted by danasman View Post
                Hello peachy, it's nice to see you made the crossover from BF. I remember you well, hard to miss a magnificent pair of tits like yours!
                Hello again! I'm glad I'm recognizable haha, fingers crossed I get to connect with some old friends <3

Comment

Originally posted by knottymilf View Post
                  i wasn't on BF long, and these posts are making me wish i was both on longer AND more active! i will do my best to correct that here.
                  Sometimes things happen for a reason - I think BF couldn't quite contain you knottymilf You seem you be everywhere on ZV, keep it going hehe ^-^

Comment

• knottymilf
                    knottymilf commented
                    Editing a comment
                    i think it's because there are only ever a couple hundred people on line at any given time. and i'm pretty sure there are only half a dozen of us actually posting! but i confess to feeling similarly as to the others here regarding your choice of profile images. it's a nice one to look at! ;-)

xox

• peachyknott
                    peachyknott commented
                    Editing a comment
                    knottymilf I think you’re right! Hopefully with time people feel more comfortable posting af we can all really get to know eachother 💓 and thank you so much for the compliment, I have to say your profile picture might be one of my favourites hehe ☺️💖

Originally posted by daddygotdogs View Post
                  Hi Peachy, good to see you again, i was maddog35 on the old bf
                  Omg hi! I remember you very well hehe ^-^ I'm glad you made the transition

Comment

Working...
                  X