This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping this place will be better than BF

I once was on bf long ago. But that site had terrible moderators that banned at the drop of a hat, and so I was banned as a "troll" for purposely leaving out intricate details about my first time encounter with a horse because I didn't want to give away too much personal info about myself.

I'm not the only one who has had that issue, either. I'm sorry to those of you who had found a home there, but many of us were mistreated and thrown out. Glad it's gone.

Hopefully this place will be my welcoming.

Welcome. Let's make it a better place together.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

you aren't alone. i'm happy to be here, even if the site is small. hopefully, we can grow it into something fun and special. :-)

Comment

• Ashleymew
          Ashleymew commented
          Editing a comment
          I would like that :3

The moderators were really aggressive there, I wonder why.

Comment

• Rainwolfk
          Rainwolfk commented
          Editing a comment
          Knew they had some unfair advantage for less then honest intentions. Guilt weighs heavily. They start shootin juice in their veins to help them forget. Gets angry when it runs out perhaps.
          Sometimes I feel guilty for what I'm saying about them, but it's really not all that bad and not my fault because I know I started out just wanting to have innocent sexual activity with animals. It's not like I'm using it to ruin people's lives or anything. I can sleep at night, sometimes too much, because I'm usually depressed which is very different than really guilty.
          Last edited by Rainwolfk; 04-12-2019, 03:44 PM.

• Rainwolfk
          Rainwolfk commented
          Editing a comment
          Let's look at it this way. People who don't agree with bestiality moderating a website hosting for bestiality, sometimes the moderators ill emotions towards people who practice bestiality were too much to keep the feelings secret.
          Complete lack of discipline, that's like an undercover agent getting angry at drug dealers for dealing drugs while pretending to be buying those drugs. Lots of fraud and fancy costumes but no respect. No respect at all.

Originally posted by MaxWizer View Post
        The moderators were really aggressive there, I wonder why.
        Because they had to be like that. Keeping order on a million member sie takes something.

Comment

• MaxWizer
          MaxWizer commented
          Editing a comment
          I remember I lost access to an account because I forgot my password and had changed emails. When I messaged a moderator from a new account I got banned. I figured it was because they were hacked but that's why I didn't go back.

• Rainwolfk
          Rainwolfk commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't believe that's the case. If they held biased beliefs that we are stupid, then they are more likely to treat us as if we are stupid. It was just an opportunity to confirm their beliefs about us. Some sort of bias.

Originally posted by Ashleymew View Post
        But that site had terrible moderators that banned at the drop of a hat
        That's what made it so good! They protected their site as much as they could from vile creatures! The type of vile creatures found on this site that make the good people of this site look bad. And by people I mean "men.."

If I went in beastforum saying:
        "Best way to get a male dog take your cock is to get him neutered so he'll take it easier! He'd be less aggressive! After you fuck em toss em to the brothers! Younger the pups the better! Worth more money! ;3"

......pretty 50/50 sure I'd get banned at the drop of a hat. Would you blame them?

I was banned as a "troll" for purposely leaving out intricate details about my first time encounter with a horse because I didn't want to give away too much personal info about myself.
        That sucks. What personal info? Name? lol. Age...you could always lie or say "young" or "younger." I don't know.... Buuttt I was threatened to be banned from here--by a mod who enjoys same-sex animal abuse--for simply being against animal abusive men. So that answers your welcoming question. Women with "feminist viewpoints" regarding Animal Safety & Wellbeing must not bother the 'men' while they read their cruelt filth!

I did meet a few nice people here though. Wish they replaced "those" kinds.

Glad it's gone.
        I'm not! Granted I wasn't a regular at all nor did I really talk to anybody (or post), but most of the members on threads that I saw took their shit seriously. For obvious reasons too. Plus some girls like me at the time needed advice and tips so I scrolled the forums and learned a little bit.Natural womens tips! Not tips on how to "not "forcefully" neuter a dog for same-sex acts, or using torture equipment on a dog and force him to mount a guy!

​​​​​​So yeah beastforum would have been good right about now. It wasn't perfect because you were wrongfully accused.... probably....,but I loved scrolling through the stories and such. Plus it was a decent place for women that lived their true nature as much as they could. Men i think had an easier time finding women too thanks to the chatroom during the early years.

Comment

• WolfNymph
          WolfNymph commented
          Editing a comment
          @dogluver101
          Wow! I'm so scared! I mean...Um.. I'd love to lick a "bitch's" pussy clean after she's been fucked by multiple (M)ale dogs! That doesn't show rape! Not one bit! Not like...you know...you'd have to tie a "bitch" to a pole and let multiple dogs fuck her! Not rape at all! Slurping (M)ale dog cum from the "bitch's" pussy makes it all better! I'm woke now! hahah! Please give me your "Webster Dictionary defines 'bitch' as.." argument. And prove to me that my satire isn't realistic and how I didn't use a thread to base it around.

You and ZTHorse as mods in a "zoo community" site post-BeastForum horrifying, pathetic, and hilariously idiotic! I had traumatizing flashbacks from when I fostered sexually abused, neglected, tortured dogs (abuse caused by men penetrating them) because of the depraved filthy rape/abuse male/male(animal) sex stories & fantasies. But, now I can't help but laugh at how.....beneath human standard you two are and how you protect angsty rejects from BeastForum and give them a platform to spew their garbage! I can't even explain how disgusting I find you two are. But, please, threaten me with "ur being sexist and feminist." I've never been more proud to hold those two labels when its thrown at me from the likes of you two!

• dogluver101
          dogluver101 commented
          Editing a comment
          Why can't you grow up and let it go? Do you see anyone else talking about this? No.

• ZTHorse
          ZTHorse commented
          Editing a comment
          WolfNymph Is obvious you've not learned anything from your Temporary 10 day ban for flaming. You've earn two infractions for two flaming comments awarding yourself a month long ban. I believe your comments here speak for themselves.

Hope you have better luck here

Comment

Working...
        X