Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MrsK9eve 'in the house' (Prior BF member)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrsK9eve 'in the house' (Prior BF member)

Hello everybody, it's good to see you here!

I'm happy to talk with any old friends and also looking forward to meeting some new people here on this site <3

For those who don't know me, I am married and I've got almost 10 years of experience with male canines. I like to help people out and give them advice because I've encountered a variety of situations with different dogs, so you may find this helpful.

I am also a bit of an amateur artist and writer

hi. ive been courios for years... (some men seem to l ike sending dogsex pics to girls).
    but been thinking more about it
    good place to read about others experiances??

Comment

Originally posted by pattybigirl View Post
      hi. ive been courios for years... (some men seem to l ike sending dogsex pics to girls).
      but been thinking more about it
      good place to read about others experiances??
      Hello there and thank you for your reply.
      Yes some people are all about pictures and media, some people like to have conversation, but a bit of both is always cool.

At the moment I think everything is still getting set up as the forums are a bit new so you can expect that as more members join they will share their stories and such. I realize I have not been posting as much yet though that is going to change, I will be sure and post some accounts of my real-life canine experiences before too long, to get things started and maybe others will follow suit

Comment

Newbie couple here! Trying to get our male k9 companion to mount wife. He seems interested, he starts to swell and get aroused, he licks her and her juices off me but wont mount. Also if we achieve this task and he becomes a regular participant in our sexual adventures would he be a issue around guests that aren't into that kind of activity?

Comment

Originally posted by Ct32ct View Post
          Newbie couple here! Trying to get our male k9 companion to mount wife. He seems interested, he starts to swell and get aroused, he licks her and her juices off me but wont mount. Also if we achieve this task and he becomes a regular participant in our sexual adventures would he be a issue around guests that aren't into that kind of activity?
          Its usually pretty easy to avoid a problem with guests if you are consistent about what situations he is allowed to mount. It's best to choose a certain room or at least put a blanket or towel on the floor as a signal. Also some dogs will take to wearing socks on their paws but others will become 100% devoted to removing the socks at all costs so part of it is related to variation between dogs.

The fact that he is already getting erections as well as licking are both great signs! It's good to hear about the progress being made so far because this means he does likely have some sexual interest in humans- he may just need further invitation to pursue those desires.

I would say that it would be a good idea for your wife to begin playing with him not just sexually but also with toys as well because tug of war, wrestling, and body contact generally are preliminary behaviours to mounting. If he has been taught not to jump on people or is not in the habit of doing so then he may believe that type of contact is 'too rough' for humans and he may be deciding not to take liberties.

If he becomes excited enough to mount (or you can put his paws around your wife if he doesn't mind being gently guided into position) try stimulation them so he comes to associate mounting people with sexual stimulation and attempt humping. Generally after that first time a dog completes penetration it's like a lightbulb went off and his mission may become much more direct.

If it is important that he doesn't attempt this with guests and other people then even in the beginning when you really want to reward his efforts only do so in the correct scenario - but if he sees you going to get the blanket, putting socks on his paws, whatever, that will become a reward in itself and make him even more eager. I hope that helps!
          Last edited by MrsK9eve; 03-07-2019, 04:03 PM. Reason: Its removing the paragraph spacing so i tried to fix it

Comment

Awesome thanks for the info!

Comment

nice lesson.... i hope Ct32ct have a sucssess with your wife and dog....

Comment

Working...
              X