Desperate non owners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desperate non owners

Why do non owners always start a conversation with ISO owners because I want to try to be knotted. Well by the way can I use your wife, girl friend, or first born while I am at it. No one is going to let you near their best friend either.
    Keeping a dog is not cheap and just because you say I want to doesn't mean crap to an owner. Make friends first then maybe you will get invited to meet. It amazes me when some guy posts he wants to chat then the third message is can I use your dog. Sure and when you come over shit on my carpet too.
    look guys, be real here. Chat first then meet.

As a well seasoned owner myself I agree wholeheartedly.

Comment

• Rainwolfk
      Rainwolfk commented
      Editing a comment
      How does the cost of your ownership matter to non-animal owners? I know the original poster said "non-owners don't mean crap to us" but if that was true they wouldn't be bragging about their costs of ownership to non-owners.
      Nobody cares about the owners costs because the owner chose to exclude the non-owners who could care but have been given a better reason to not care. Not-caring costs non-owners less to just not care about owners who wouldn't care even if non-owners supplied the owners. Owners had a right not an obligation to own, and it is not the non-owners obligation to care about the owners costs when the owners literally confirmed their unwillingness to even support themselves.
      This whole post is based on and clearly admits to owners not being able to support their ownership position without exploiting non-owners.
      Last edited by Rainwolfk; 04-15-2019, 01:06 PM.

I think it's not cool to share dogs, it's something more personal, but as for large animals like bulls or horses, I think it would be okay if the person just wanted to taste the cum or suck the balls.

Comment

Great topic and I am grateful that you have brought it up here for discussion. As a non-owner, I can understand the plight of those who are desperate to share in this but for whatever reason cannot or should not own an animal. I also agree that most approach the subject completely wrong without thought or respect to the animal or owner. Personally, I am in a living situation where I cannot have a dog in my home (rent house) and I also travel about 70% of the time so it would not be fair for the dog to be home alone so much. While I would love to meet an owner willing to share in this with me, I would be dissapointed if they were all too quick to share out their animal. I hope that this happens as a result of trust building and not on a whim.

Comment

There is a big difference between being desperate and being fatigued. When people are desperate they will pay any amount and do anything for sex. A fatigued person just doesn't want people around even if it means missing out on sex. Insulting sexless people is not a good idea because nobody cares how hard an idiot works for sex because that means they only have more to lose. Sex isn't a game unless theyre trying hard to be a loser.
        Building a relationship with animal owners is much much much more like gambling than having a one night stand. I'm not really interested in investing all my time in an owners gamble, when the owners already have everything and could have simply permitted contact at no cost to themselves.
        Contrary to what the animal owners have said about not wanting to risk their animals, why would animal owners prefer a habitual risk taker to build a relationship to be around the owners animals, unless the animal owners indeed plan to waste the investers time with no animal contact? I see this is inconsistent with most of the owners posted expectations.

You want your animals to be safe but you're only accepting the people who gamble on them?
        Last edited by Rainwolfk; 04-15-2019, 03:12 PM.

Comment

People aren't like pets. People have "one night stand" and transfer this idea to pets. But You haven't to be angry, just try to explain this difference, this will show the why pets are better than people.

Comment

I rather agree with this. As a former pet owner, that is now currently without (Our life situation just doesn't allow for the proper life care of a doggy.) I miss it whole heartedly. However, I would never approach anyone to "borrow their pet" any more than I would ask to borrow their husband.
            If it is offered, that is one thing, but to just ask without first forming a sort of relationship is rude
            This is just my opinion though.

Comment

There is another side to this and that is the group of non owners who openly state they have enjoyed intimacy with animals and wish for more experience, but after chatting for quite some time never actually turn up or turn out to be the profile they portray.

I know of two on here who were also on BF, and other sites, that spin their stories and question owners but even when they are finally invited, never show. Its quite sad watching these non owners basically deceive genuine owners for months only to be complete time wasters. They do not appreciate that it is a big step for genuine owners to open up their lives and most importantly their friends (pets i mean as my dog is my friend as well as part of my family) to a virtual stranger.

Anonymity is an owners protection that is used to safeguard themselves and their animals, but some treat owners as if they should be open to all offers and believe every word they are told, then complaining when they are told no because we "smell a rat".
              Last edited by MyK9Friend; 04-15-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• MyK9Friend
                MyK9Friend commented
                Editing a comment
                "You especially have to watch out for the owners who are zoo exclusive and don't like people because they'll probably turn you into cash to support themselves." What???????

• MyK9Friend
                MyK9Friend commented
                Editing a comment
                "Owners are not at all trustworthy." Explain please...

"There is no reason why a non-owner shouldn't be cautious around conquerors and expansionists"...So because an animal owner wishes to ensure their own personal safety and that of their animals they are conquerors and expansionists???

"Non-owners do not need to prove their trustworthyness" 100% totally disagree. Who has the most at risk, a non owner or an owner? So if you had a dog and a complete stranger messaged saying they wanted to have an intimate encounter with your dog you would simply hand over your address and welcome them into your home with open arms???

• Rainwolfk
                Rainwolfk commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah yes. How much safety is too much safety, is the same as a wealthy person with too much money and they don't even know it. There is this concept called the "law of diminishing returns" at the point where they have so much it is just going to waste. Technically they are being distracted by issues which went defunct many many years ago and now they are the issue.
                Your protections and safety are now the problems other people need protecting from.

"if you had a dog and a complete stranger messaged saying they wanted to have an intimate encounter with your dog you would simply hand over your address and welcome them into your home with open arms"

Actually people aren't very strange to me I know more about people than they know about themselves, and most people know where the dog owners in a neighborhood live, and I'm sure most people are feeling.. "Well why should I have to do it when there's all these other people who could?"
                What's so strange about a person wanting to have sex with dogs I thought we were all into that here? What do you have to hide? Sex with animals isn't exactly a private thing, we all know people here are supposed to have that in common..
                Last edited by Rainwolfk; 04-15-2019, 08:26 PM.

Is your mother available? Grandmother? Second cousins ex husbands step sister? Lmao

As a current non owner, it sucks when other non owners are disrespectful...gives us all a bad name!

Comment

• nhbeastyguy
                nhbeastyguy commented
                Editing a comment
                It has nothing to do with the idea that every owner deserves respect. It's just that there's a number of non-owners who are just blunt and generally rude in the way they ask to use their pets.

It's a combination of you should get to know the owner some before you ask to meet their pet (people usually see their pets as their children) and you should have some respect for the pet itself (it's not a human but that doesn't mean it's just a fuck toy for anyone's use either...).

• nhbeastyguy
                nhbeastyguy commented
                Editing a comment
                One last thing: I've never felt like anyone here or in past forums - owner or non owner - has ever been predatory towards me. This community gives me a good vibe overall and it seems like everyone is typically nice to each other.

• Rainwolfk
                Rainwolfk commented
                Editing a comment
                Now as a zoo who is sexually attracted to animals, in my right mind I could not respect an owners visualization of animals as their children. I feel it is sacrilegious to agree with that interpretation or any others contradicting my honest attractions to animals.

I cant say every owner I've met wasn't predatory. A lone wolf is called a wolf for a reason but I've also met owners who were lonesome and not wolves. It's just, these websites have a culture following of predatory people who call themselves owners. Owners honestly or not, they're predation of people who practice sex with animals remains pretty consistent.
                It's better and more reliable for people to support sex with animals, because any visible conflict of interest is a possible allaby for people who oppose it. I personally doubt people who doubt animal sex and I doubt people who wouldn't enable it. "When they doubt, throw them out"
                It's like the first signs someone contracted a zombie virus, and you know they are going to turn on you. It is a fact of life that animal ownership is a disease that only some people may contract and fewer without harming the people next to them.
                Last edited by Rainwolfk; 04-15-2019, 09:33 PM.

But what are the costs associated with the time spent trying to get to know an owner? I believe most owners are taking more than a non-animal owner expects to receive in return. Non-animal owners are not receiving anything they couldn't find elsewhere for something more in return. Honestly the grass is truly greener on the other side for people with the room for improvement as opposed to an owner who already has what they want and can get no better.

Comment

I'll admit; I'm looking for owners, so I worry I'm doing it wrong. (I can't own; my roommate is allergic to virtually anything with fur. Plus, I can't afford to care for a dog or cat and would not drag one into a hungry lifestyle just for MY needs.)
                But I like to think I'm around for more than just having my first time..It's why I point out my hobbies; I want whoever I meet to have something in common we can chat about.
                ...I just happen to bean IMMENSE nerd who mostly plays PC/video/tabletop games.

Comment

• Rainwolfk
                  Rainwolfk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm starting to believe they don't respect the games your playing and they won't share because they want you to gamble for animals. There is something not right in zooville dude. You're not doing anything wrong.

Wow. Quite a discussion thanks for all the opinions. I started this because like BF first there are a lot of posers on the net, they talk a good show but NEVER follow through. Second I have been approached by many guys that state they have always wanted to try being knotted, so when I answer their post we immediately go to where do you live and can I play with your dog. NO.
                My personal life and my interests are not for the public domain, if I am on the site most of you know why I am here. I have met many great people on BF that finally invited me to their place for some good time as I have but there is a level of trust that must be reached.
                i don't understand at all the rant about owners being about power and making money and all the rest. I just started this post because some guys have expressed disappointment that owners don't contact them after they post they want to experience something. There are undercover cops that troll these sites too looking. So we have to be careful and a one liner doesn't catch my attention at all, nor a request for more info and you haven't even asked my first name.
                so I guess we owners are in control to some extent we own the dog, we feed them, care for them, take them to the vet when they get sick, keep their shots up to date, keep them healthy, and pay for their tags. I enjoy helping newbies experience the enjoyment of this lifestyle but without the pressure of now or never.
                I will never invite someone to my home without first speaking with them on the phone, meeting in a public place, and only after I feel comfortable that they are who they claim they are. Personal references would be nice but newbies don't usually ave any. Once we have met I will help you meet other friends that I know but not without a lot of caution.

Comment

I’m surprised at the tone of some of these posts. I have found the community to be generally positive and supportive. Sure, there are a lot of fantasy-types who are all talk. I’ve had four ‘owners’ ghost on me after extensive, in some cases months long dialogue. I’m not angry, but I did get pretty discouraged and frustrated until things finally worked out for me.

So far as $$$ goes, what adult doesn’t realize that ownership can be expensive? If I want to kick in some bucks to help, how is this anyone’s business but mine and an owner?

I don’t see how criticism of others is productive. If I don’t like what someone else is doing, that’s a perfect opportunity for me to mind my own business. Live and let live. There’s enough onus on the zoo lifestyle from the outside without inside bickering.
                  Some people are animal lovers, I like dogs that are man-lovers lol

Comment

• MyK9Friend
                    MyK9Friend commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "If I want to kick in some bucks to help, how is this anyone’s business but mine and an owner?" 100% correct, that is totally your choice, but what has concerned me about some of the reply's is that it is implied that all owners are asking for money for non owners to meet their animals!

Maybe im different as i have never even considered asking anyone for money and never would! Its my dog, my friend, part of my family. I bought him, look after him and protect him. I get enjoyment from seeing a woman experience the pleasure she has fantasised about with a dog, not for any financial gain.

I dont know what i spend on my dog as its never in my head, I pay whats needed to keep him happy and healthy. He is my responsibility so i will only ever let genuine non owners meet him and ive spent time chatting to them before even a social meet is arranged.

Its not "inside bickering", its just another reason why owners get branded incorrectly.

Honestly asking to bang my dog is like asking to bang my mate neither are going to happen especially if we don't know you.

Comment

Keen, not quite desperate.
                    Both my partner n I are animals lovers
                    His dog is WELL loved 😁

But yes, we are keen to meet others for chats etc - not necessarily plays.

And very keen to meet a horse owner.

But we will not force ourselves on others. We understand that it is a big step to trust a stranger and to allow play to occur.

And we would much rather get to know similar minded ppl before any play is even contemplated.

Comment

• Rainwolfk
                      Rainwolfk commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nobody who wants sex with animals is forcing themselves on other people. There is something definitely wrong with these statements because a person who wants to have sex with animals wants to get to know the animal, and they don't get to know animals as if they were people.
                      As a zoo who is sexually attracted to animals I feel somewhat more disturbed by this human obstructionism than I was before. How much more people do "we" need before someone legitimately respects our interest in the animals?
                      Last edited by Rainwolfk; 04-15-2019, 10:02 PM.
                  Working...
                  X