Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello there. nice to see old friends, and potential new ones !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there. nice to see old friends, and potential new ones !

Hi there, nice to see a forum that has attracted so many of the folks that I have known and appreciated for a long time. It's also nice to see a lot of names that I don't recognize. Haven't been active much on the net since the demise of Zoophiles Forum, and am looking forward to renewing old acquaintances, and meeting some of the folks whose names I haven't encountered before. I hope that all is well with everyone, and wish you, all, the very best. Best regards (and be careful, out there), Nighthorse

Welcome aboard! I'm not around all that much, but we appear to slowly be gaining traction.

Comment

Welcome nighthorse .. if you were active in zoophilesforum we might have talked on occasion :P
      The more humans I meet, the more I like animals

Comment

Hey there! I've been from ZF as well. Welcome to the ville!
        "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."

Comment

hiya. 'nother zf member here, just thought i'd speak up.

Comment

Sexy pussy

Comment

Hi there! I too was on ZF Under the name Bigdrafter. It has been a long time since I have been online but I am glad to be back. Sizzlestud was my original name when I joined BF in the early-mid 2000's. Then later on for reasons that seem stupid now I changed to Secretcow. I think we talked a few times. Nice to see you on here!

Comment

New here myself. Welcome and how are you. Hope you like it here.

Comment

Hi and welcome I'm a former bf member ( maremuffer )

Comment

Working...
                  X