New Zoophile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Zoophile

Hi I have been secretly into mares for a long time but only accepted it recently. Am looking forward to chatting with people with the same animal interests!

What made you keep it in secrete? And, more importantly, what helped you accept it?

Comment

I felt like I had a disgusting fetish at the time, but I later realized it wasn't, and the only way I could be happy was if I embraced it!

Comment

I'm glad you decided to accept it
        I think that, despite our differences, horses and humans have enough things in common that we can form close and meaningful relationships with each other.

Comment

• LocoLuv
          LocoLuv commented
          Editing a comment
          totally agree Sunhorse, wish I would have decided that I could accept it many years ago.

• Sunhorse
          Sunhorse commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, some decisions takes more time than others, but perhaps that is also something to accept. Being a zoophile is a big break from the mainstream society at least (lol, my spellchecker even wants to correct the word zoophile as I write this comment ).

Hello and welcome glad to see ya😉

Comment

Welcome ILovehorses I am glad you are able to accept who and what you have. I have waited way too long to accept what I am and now feel at 60 that I have wasted way too long denying what makes me very happy. good luck it is never easy and coming out is a very chancy decision, because you never know what may happen.

Comment

Working...
          X