X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Zoo Mates

Greetings to all friends and lovers of bestiality
    I'm from Caracas Venezuela, I'm 23 years old
    I grew up in the countryside, in a small town far from the city and started in Zoophilia at the age of 15, in the rural areas of my country it is normal to have sex with animals, in fact, parents usually take their children to lose their virginity with donkeys or mares, is a kind of ritual of passage
    My father took me as well as my older brother, my first sexual experience was with a young mare and I will never forget the sensation of her vagina involving my penis, sucking and the first orgasm.
    Since then my love for animals and because I moved to the city, to live alone I went to try with bitches and they are the other love of my life.
    I hope to meet you all, exchange experiences, knowledge, material.
    It is a pleasure to be here among people who know that what we do to animals is not abuse but love.

I sorely wish zoophilia was an acceptable thing where I live. If I get caught doing what I do, I'd be facing jail time and/or up to a $3,000 fine.
    I long for the day when I no longer need to hide my true self; my deep love for animals.

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate, some people still do not yet understand
      Beastiality is not animal abuse, is our way to show our animals how deep is our love

Comment

Working...
      X