Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price of a Zoo Lifestyle - How much $$$$$ Do you spend supporting your mates?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

around 2500€ per year . Two dogs...

Comment

It would have been free if it wasn't for the carpetbaggers exploiting our community by invading and putting a wall around it. Then they tell us we have to buy a ticket
      ​​for admission to give more of our life and time away.
      ...Don't forget the hidden costs to human life. Some people don't care but that's because they were lowlife to begin with. It's natural a lowlife wouldnt mind the costs to benefit a lower lifestyle for themselves.
      ​​​​

​​
      ​​​​​
      Last edited by Rainwolfk; 05-15-2019, 11:44 PM.

Comment

6 months with my puppy so far. I do have other pets soi don't know exactly how much it would be just for him but for all my pets it'd say it should be around 7500. but not so sure since I haven't had him for an entire year yet. Last year tho my cat did get into a bad accident and that cost quite a bit since I didn't have pet insurance then

Comment

I couldn't even come up with a cost, I haven't kept track. What I will say is that it isn't the cost of the 'lifestyle'. I would almost definitely have a dog anyway...it just so happens I enjoy putting my dick in mine :P

Comment

I'm almost sure some people are trying to take animal ownership away from ordinary people by placing more hurdles, restrictions and eventually a prescription on it like they did with marijuana.
            Lets figure this into the future price of a zoo lifestyle that was once free, and compare it to how currently zoos without animals are treated for not having the means to practice their lifestyle.

Comment

Money and cost is irrelevant. You do whatever it takes to provide for your mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainwolfk View Post
                It would have been free if it wasn't for the carpetbaggers exploiting our community by invading and putting a wall around it. Then they tell us we have to buy a ticket
                ​​for admission to give more of our life and time away.
                ...Don't forget the hidden costs to human life. Some people don't care but that's because they were lowlife to begin with. It's natural a lowlife wouldnt mind the costs to benefit a lower lifestyle for themselves.
                ​​​​

​​
                ​​​​​
                OH MY DOG! That's NOT what a Carpetbagger is! Please stop using the term incorrectly! Wikipedia is your friend. Embrace it!

Comment

Originally posted by Adlet View Post

OH MY DOG! That's NOT what a Carpetbagger is! Please stop using the term incorrectly! Wikipedia is your friend. Embrace it!
                  A carpetbagger is a person who has no connections to my sexual practices but they're still running as a candidate to exploit it. I'm not using the historical definition I'm using the modern interpretation because this is the year 2019 and people shouldn't be persecuting someone over animal sex.
                  There is more than one definition and there's more to zoophilia than exploiting people without animals.
                  I'm being inclusive AND considerate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainwolfk View Post

A carpetbagger is a person who has no connections to my sexual practices but they're still running as a candidate to exploit it. I'm not using the historical definition I'm using the modern interpretation because this is the year 2019 and people shouldn't be persecuting someone over animal sex.
                    There is more than one definition and there's more to zoophilia than exploiting people without animals.
                    I'm being inclusive AND considerate.
                    Well, then, you need to let Wikipedia and the rest of the world know, because that's not what that word means to the rest of us!

The word you are looking for is Zigot. It's a portmandu of zoo + bigot.

Comment

• Rainwolfk
                      Rainwolfk commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That's true I'm not denying Zigotry however Zigot is a personality trait of the Zoobagger. It's like chunky peanutbutter.
                  Working...
                  X