What's your passion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your passion?

To what extent are you willing to protect your animal partner(s) and or lover(s)?

For me, I'm willing to die to protect my dolphin lover. If anyone even touches her in a way that I deem may eventually lead to physical harm towards her, I will use some form of physical force against you to demonstrate that when I say "DO NOT TOUCH OR HURT HER", I'm NOT kidding around. I may be small and skinny, but being a fighter in my ice hockey games has taught me a lot about knowing how to overpower someone bigger than me.

For me, animal companions are love and life. Even if I don't have an animal lover for private reasons at the moment, I would consider my life completely worthless without one. That may seem extreme, but that's just my point of view. That's something you can't really explain. That may not answer your question, but that's what I stand for.
    Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole.

Comment

well as several people who know me will tell you after my wife cost me our farm and all my pony's she is now my X and I cleaned her out I let her the old car and the close on her back.
      to put it simple never and I mean never come between me and my equine's, I am vary heavily armed and will give my life to protect them.
      I have IR T P Z cameras all around and IR lasers trips set up, I am vary serous about protecting my farm and soon to be critters.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by evel4x4 View Post
        well as several people who know me will tell you after my wife cost me our farm and all my pony's she is now my X and I cleaned her out I let her the old car and the close on her back.
        to put it simple never and I mean never come between me and my equine's, I am vary heavily armed and will give my life to protect them.
        I have IR T P Z cameras all around and IR lasers trips set up, I am vary serous about protecting my farm and soon to be critters.
        well said.

Comment

I would probably fight someone who'd hurt my animals.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGXFOXX View Post
            I would probably fight someone who'd hurt my animals.
            But to what extent? Would you seriously injure said individual, or just fight them?

Comment

Originally posted by CetaceanLover23 View Post

But to what extent? Would you seriously injure said individual, or just fight them?
              I don't know, I'm not very confrontational by nature, so it'd take a lot.

Comment

I would likely hurt or kil someone if they hurt my lover I always was a angry person when it came to my animal's

Comment

To what extent are you willing to protect your animal partner(s) and or lover(s)?

For me, I'm willing to die to protect my dolphin lover.
                  I would love to just meet a Dolphin, or Orca, up close and personal. As for my lover, she is a dream. Someday I might ride her into the sunset.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle View Post

I would love to just meet a Dolphin, or Orca, up close and personal. As for my lover, she is a dream. Someday I might ride her into the sunset.
                    Are you near any body of water or and or aquarium that may house dolphins?

Comment

Are you near any body of water or and or aquarium that may house dolphins?
                      No, It is another of my dreams.

Comment

If someone ever tried to interrupt my goals and aspirations that would also inevitably lead to my animals being taken away from me and my pack dismantled, I'm a man with nothing to lose at that point. I'm a sociopath by nature where while I can feel emotion, its all mostly by choice and I can choose to ignore emotions entirely, especially if the individual has no personal connection to me. I don't call cops at all because not only do cops just un-nerve me in general, I find they tend to get in the way of the outcomes that I'm looking for, so I like to take care of my own business personally. When some have asked me why I've done the things I've done to people just to get my way I always respond with "I don't believe in morals, I only believe in survival and getting what I want."
                        Last edited by WildMountainWolf; 03-04-2019, 08:48 AM.

Comment

I couldnt pursue violence unless it was to protect the greater good i wouldnt incapcitate or hurt anyone purely for the instintive motive to lash out and take revenge but in particularly i am a warrior/survivor i know when to apply force when it is needed and i know when acts of cruelty and unfairness are to be dealt with and acted upon acordingly to each individual situation

. ide simply seek out the person ask him why he did it and figure out his motives man to man
                          Figure out why whoever transgressed my family
                          did what he did and then attempt to suade him to a better path if it was an imediate threat i will stand my ground and plant my roots firmly

Here is a quote from a unknown poet

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” ...

i know not everyone can break there fear of the light
                          But theres no need to teach and spread fear and intimidation those feelings usually create men with feelings of powerlessness or with fantasies that they cannot express and are forced to live in fear
                          Till eventually those men act out of pent up emotion built over time and do cruel things because they want control over there world instead of feeling the world controls them that is a circle of woeful Wrongs

I simply can not will not be a part of a circle of violence the courage to stand and up and change peoples hearts is more important than a squabble
                          i Believe words can prevent wars just as much as they cause them

the answer here is simple

"the easiest way to defeat an enemy is to make him your friend"
                          Time is the only illusion before me

ZooSexuals Ethics and Morality: group link =======>>>https://www.zooville.org/social-grou...morality-group

Comment

Well, considering my boy always protects me from strangers and even though he is a little overprotective at times, I only consider it to be logical for me to return that favor...if anyone would even dare thinking about hurting my love, I promise they shall feel my wrath!

Comment

people who try to bring harm to my animals might as well dig themslthem a hole befire i have to. loyalty means a lot to me and it aint one sided for me and my lover either. if shes uncomfortable with someone even petting her i step in. id be willing to do anything for her, honestly.

Comment

Working...
                              X