Introduce your fur/scale/feather Family members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduce your fur/scale/feather Family members

Tell us who are your pet family members. . The COOLEST and most UNLIKLEY lol friend I have is my pair of Crested Gekos!! My pair is SO SWEET, CUTE, AND relaxing and fun to be around! They are awesome to watch, amazing to hold, and have such a relaxing, calm aura. And their tank is a lovely to look at, lil world of their own.. These are great lil family members , and I'm glad they are in my life. I really love and enjoy them, and hope to start breeding them this year and also add a few more to my lil group. I also have my pups, 2 smalls, and my boy, who I will introduce at a later date, when I know some people here... May all old and new friends here be BLESSED this year. ....... I could not get to my pics to post them rite now....

I have two lovely dogs.both labs my girl is to small hopefully she will get bigger her box is my picture and my boy who is close to 2

Comment

R.I.P HOMER SIMPSON.. We love and miss you......My new boy, .

Comment

Here's me and my buddy Yang ^.^ Aside from being my lover he's also got one of the best personalities I've had out of a German Shepherd. He's a total derp almost all the time and looooves to cuddle and snuggle ^.^
        Attached Files
        FUCKTOY (https://www.zooville.org/member/30104-fuck_toy) is my current bitch and zoo-star in training.

Checkout my KINKLIST here ( https://i.imgur.com/bj7dHDn.png )

Comment

• MotherOfDragons
          MotherOfDragons commented
          Editing a comment
          Aawwww, he's Beautiful!, I would love to meet him someday. I'll bet he's an amazing companions!

• Anfan83
          Anfan83 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hy sexy boys

• Haelthing
          Haelthing commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow, you both look cute, I bet he's an amazing lover.

Originally posted by MotherOfDragons View Post
        R.I.P HOMER SIMPSON.. We love and miss you......My new boy, .
        Love them boxers!! Verry loyal and protective.
        outweighs the slobber and GASSSSSS!
        Attached Files

Comment

• MotherOfDragons
          MotherOfDragons commented
          Editing a comment
          WOW!! Your pups are very nice! Is that mama! I miss Homie SO much wen I see another white. I would LOVE to get another white pup so much. But my heart is set on a female , White Dobie if I ever get a last dog buddy on purpose.. Mine was lost in a trailer fire along with 19 other of my pet friends., Homer died a year after the fire, last year, of lung cancer.

Nope, that's the dad. Over 100lbs.. Survived an encounter with a human with a knife and won.(tresspasser). Guy is in prison now, after surgery.

Comment

• WildMountainWolf
          WildMountainWolf commented
          Editing a comment
          lol, thats awesome to hear. sorry ya had to deal with an idiot, at least your buddy knows how to handle them :P

My pups. Bigger one is the stud lol

Comment

This goofball here was my first and only. I don't get to see him much anymore though

Comment

Hey, there. I own a cat. She's 1 years of age and I love her so much

Comment

My amazing girl, haven't had any experience with female K9, so not entirely sure how to proceed but we'll work it out together.

Comment

He's not technically mine, he belongs to a riding school but I groom him and such once a week and I like him very very much. He's a Nowegian Fjordhorse and he's one of the nicest horses I've ever met. Always calm and always happy to see me.
                He is gelded so he rarely ever drops and when he does he pulls his shaft inside again when I touch it. But I still love him <3

Comment

• BronkoBrumby
                  BronkoBrumby commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And other cute fuzz potato, love Fjords, great breed.

Mine is going to he my blue lobster! I do have a dog, two cats and a couple fish but this is my most random one. She just had her eggs hatch so i have about 120 more baby lobsters now haha.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	kets.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.36 MB
ID:	107603 I currently just have 2 cats Sid is roughly 3 years old and Maxx is still under a year

Comment

The only animal I have at the time is a 1yr old cat I had since he was a kitten I got him from a farm in town there was literally 40 cats all ages. He was just a few days old the first time I saw him in an old water soaked cardboard box and just loved his face he's got a pure white face with grey tiger patches he's a whopping 12 pounds or so now

Comment

Hi all. Meet my new little chocolate lab pup! We’re already fast friends and I’m hoping we’ll be great lovers in the future 💖 Click image for larger version

Name:	40554FF6-6AE3-4CF6-B664-750591140326.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	159110

Comment

Working...
                      X