What is the nicest thing you have done for an animal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the nicest thing you have done for an animal

I saved a duckling once from being attacked from the males who were forcing themselves on the mother duck the poor thing tried to stop them but they were drowning and pecking him so i went over and got in the lake grabed the little duckling put him near the shore while i scared off the males she was happy afterwards she swam away with her ducklings and went to go lay down in a nice grassy shady area away from the male ducks who went off stocking other females she was super happy afterwards cause she came over to me and quaked alot in a nice way towards me
    Last edited by Natureswhistle; 03-17-2019, 07:38 AM.
    Time is the only illusion before me

ZooSexuals Ethics and Morality: group link =======>>>https://www.zooville.org/social-grou...morality-group

Me I ran into a burning barn n saved a cat n her babies no other animals were in the barn sense then I rescue dogs n cats

Comment

I haven't rescued an animal or done anything extraordinarily good. But I'm paying $70 a month to secure the care of a dog in a nearby shelter.
      Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our life whole.

Comment

A few years ago I found a dog lying alongside the road.I stopped and didn't see any open wounds or felt any bone breakage, but the dog was not responding. Had a slight pulse but wasn't breathing very good and the dog was not responsive. I gave the dog CPR which has to be done through the nose with the mouth being held shut so air won't escape. I did this and heart massage for about two minutes and the dog started to respond. Once breathing again and more attentive, the dog started to move around, although somewhat confused. I took the dog to the nearest shelter where they had a vet. After a couple of weeks the shelter contacted me to let me know the dog was doing good and found a good forever home.
        How you treat animals will tell me everything I need to know about you.

Comment

Sucked his cock 😳😁😁

Comment

• WolfNymph
            WolfNymph commented
            Editing a comment
            Good girl! ;D

• knottymilf
            knottymilf commented
            Editing a comment
            i was just about to say "drained his balls in my cunt."

• Terra
            Terra commented
            Editing a comment
            πŸ˜‹ We read minds!)) support you, every day

My current indoor cat was a rescue. Near my house, we have tons of stray and feral cats that roam around. Well, I will check in on them and tend to leave out food and water for them. The last, last summer, one of the queens that come in gave birth to her litter, and stole another female's. She was a first time mom from what I could tell and was doing an awful job. Regardless, I stood largely back and let nature do its thing... Until about a week later when I found only two of the kittens. One was dead, and the other barely hanging on. In a fit of anger and anguish, I gently picked up the surviving kit and brought her in. I fed her what I had at the time (milk) and went the next day to pick up a kitten bottle and kitten formula. I didn't expect her to survive, but... She did. She's now going on 1 year and 3-4 months. She's quite the character too, glad I got the chance to rear her.

Comment

A poor dog had clearly escaped, it was pouring rain and she was right by the on-ramp of a busy interstate. I pulled over and put her on my car. Her hair was matted and she had a limp but was not in pain. Took her to my vet to look over and see if she was microchipped; she was not. Told him if he could give her shots and have her groomer clean her up -that I would come get her the next day. When I showed up the next day, the vet brought our a happy sweet dog. He also told me someone came by and was looking for his dog who got out of his yard. He gave me the guys number. When I called he was in tears about his dog and o told him that I thought I had his dog. Met him at a park and both the owner and the dog were crying.

Comment

I love all animals and people. I will try to make sure that I get to help the distressed. I once saw a dog get run over my heart sank he was done for I got to him just in time to talk to him and tell him he was going to be ok I don’t want to ever get to experience that again because it broke my heart πŸ’” and I never knew the dog πŸ•

Comment

Took in a stray cat, relocated some snakes that the herpe-phobes would have killed. I do massage and bodywork on horses and dogs, sometimes with career-restarting results. Seeing a horse's eyes get huge and soft because I've released a neck issue or shoulder or hip or whatever - priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikian313 View Post
                  I haven't rescued an animal or done anything extraordinarily good. But I'm paying $70 a month to secure the care of a dog in a nearby shelter.
                  That is extraordinarily good, dude.

ive adopted cats who were otherwise going to be sent to the pound, and gotten a couple of strays out of the road and back home.

Comment

I have rescued several dogs, and given them forever homes. Helped stray dogs as well, gave one a home. And called up animal control when I see them running loose, and can't get to them. We also do a lot of pet sitting for people's dogs when they go on vacation, or need a hospital stay or what ever the case may be. We have 9 dogs, and have had 23 dogs total here before to take care of. I've never been with a dog while I have been on my own after growing up. Even being married, my dogs were better at everything, so 8 months later we divorced. lol.. A Dogs' life is much better.

Comment

Caught a horse once - he had jumped the fence and was now roaming the gardens of people. He was scared because he had run into the suburb of a city and all the cars and people were too much for him. Sadly, he was too much for all the people, who didn't really know what to do. No herdmates in sight, and I was worried he would run onto the freeway nearby. Like two more blocks, and he would have been in a lot of speeding traffic. Did my best, still got kicked really good until I had him under control on a makeshift rope-neckhalter-improv-thing - - despite offering carrots and an apple I had grabbed from a gas station convenience store around the corner.
                      But once he realized I wasn't about to eat him, and that he could dump the herd-responsibility on me, he calmed down and we (or he) ate someones garden grass, until the police arrived to find out where he belonged.

I also have called the SPCA once when I came across a super-shitty situation while hiking. A dangerous field with trash and bent metal wrecks in it. Four horses also. No water source at all, and they all came running and almost ate my arm when they realized I was about to give an apple to one of them. They were ribcages on legs. The hooves of two of them resembled full-on Sultan-like shoes with huge tears in their walls. Usually I would think the best of people on purpose, but these four definitely were about to die in there. Gave the GPS coordinates and this description to the SPCA in an anonymous call at the next pub and went back the next day to see if the horses had been gathered (they were, SPCA left a note on the fence for the owner that they had taken emergency action).

Also have contributed money to several charities for donkeys and horses a few times.

Comment

• Pickle
                        Pickle commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Awesome! ❀️

• Pferdefreund
                        Pferdefreund commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Why, thank you, Pickle! That is - to me - probably going to be the most meaningful like and comment for a long time
                        I have been around this world quite a while now, so at a reasonable rate, I'd say everyone can do good

I believe you are correct - I only wish more of them did. πŸ˜€

Comment

I'm not really sure what was the nicest thing I've done because I can't fall back on my opinion to determine what they've appreciated the most. All I know is whatever I'm doing some animals like me more than others.
                        ​​​​​​

Comment

let him knot me. :-)

Comment

Working...
                          X