X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think what I'm going to do, is change the lobby to be just a regular channel. Leave encryption stuff up to users if they want it. Don't think it will work if members are in a normal channel, but can work if they make their own rooms and enable that feature. This would make it more easy and leaving that stuff up to the members.
    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."

Comment

Thanks for all the effort! I really appreciate it and I know it will be worth it!

Comment

What's good everyone

Comment

I've tried to both URL and app but it says that the server must be out of service or shows an error message...

Comment

i like the idea of chat, but what i encountered in the lobby was just a bunch of dead profiles not chatting at all. i'm glad to see you all continuing to work on it. i think it would be a great option to have.

Comment

Its strange as every time ive tried logging in there never seems to be anyone online!!

Comment

Hey everyone! How do I create a thread? I'd like to share my stories.

Comment

Hi guys I’m back.

Comment

unable to log in with my zooville credentials.

Comment

Originally posted by mdk9fun View Post
                      unable to log in with my zooville credentials.
                      You have to register a username. Its separate from the site.

Comment

Originally posted by knottymilf View Post
                        i like the idea of chat, but what i encountered in the lobby was just a bunch of dead profiles not chatting at all. i'm glad to see you all continuing to work on it. i think it would be a great option to have.
                        Usually around the afternoon theres a few more people active. Currently theres some on now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ursin View Post
                          I've tried to both URL and app but it says that the server must be out of service or shows an error message...
                          It seems to be working okay.. are you able to try again? Be sure for the server name on the app it has https://beast.chat

Comment

I just can't change any of the advanced options... Also searched at the # tab and also try adding a room with the # balloon. I have no idea how to solve that
                            Attached Files

Comment

I tried connecting through browser but the experience is totally shit... Sometimes when I try to write something it just keeps throwing me up screen and then when I go bottom again there's no word written but when I press enter it send all the aleatory letters I've written....
                              Also it doesn't recognize my orthography corrector, sometimes also jump words...

Comment

I am getting 520 error

Comment

Working...
                                X