X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody, I'am nicolas, live on France, and cherche a woman practice stallion, for suck and cum horse!
    Possible live on France, because i live on to!

Comment

Hi i'm kathy from belgium are ther somebody from belgium or holland here

Comment

This has been the most trying thing ever. I can’t even get registered! I do the whole “I’m not a robot” thing and when I click all the right boxes (“click all the images with cars”...”click all the images with chimneys”...etc.), the thing spins round and round but never goes anywhere from there. This is more hassle than it’s worth, and I think I’ll just skip the chat module.

Comment

Originally posted by Cliffordthebigreddogdick View Post
          This has been the most trying thing ever. I can’t even get registered! I do the whole “I’m not a robot” thing and when I click all the right boxes (“click all the images with cars”...”click all the images with chimneys”...etc.), the thing spins round and round but never goes anywhere from there. This is more hassle than it’s worth, and I think I’ll just skip the chat module.
          I'm sure I disabled that. I'll have to check later on today. Sorry for the inconvenience.
          "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."

Comment

How the hell does it work and what exactly is it for? Not computer smart.

Comment

This is where I've been going: chatzy dot com. Do a web search for zoo chat and it will come up

Comment

"The sender's device has not sent us keys for this message." WHAT?

Comment

You might still be in the old room. The new one is #main:beast.chat
                  should show on the left side rooms to go into.
                  or type /join #main:beast.chat

Comment

Hi...just wanted to say that on Chrome browser I had turn the popup block to "off"......and then it worked....thanks

Comment

Great. The assholes wouldn't let me register my account. But when I try a different nick, they say the email address is already in use. Yes, by and account I was never allowed to create! Asshole algorithms!

Comment

Originally posted by dogluver101 View Post

Able to get the full page up by going to this link? https://beast.chat/_matrix/client/#/welcome
                        May have to clear cache.
                        Not working. I have my pass written down, it will not let me in.

Comment

So now I've used up two names and two email accounts. IS ANYONE ACTUALLY IN THE CHAT ROOM AT ANY TIME?

Comment

I am in The Barn right now and it is empty.

Comment

Needed to post again...the room ended up with a LOT of people in it. Not too many, else the chat would have scrolled too fast, but not too few to make it boring.

Comment

Sorry guys. Chat is off till Friday. Couldn't get my payment in.

Comment

• MyK9Friend
                                  MyK9Friend commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I wondered why i was having log in issues. Thanks for letting us know
                              Working...
                              X