New domain! Zooville.org

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New domain! Zooville.org

Hi Everyone! You've all likely already noticed this already, but we've now got the forum its own domain name, www.zooville.org. The old address will continue to work for now. Let us know if you encounter any issues!

Seems like a lot of posts didn't survived the domain name change. The german subforum is almost empty now.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermilion View Post
      Seems like a lot of posts didn't survived the domain name change. The german subforum is almost empty now.
      Sloppytaco is working on it

Comment

Hello! This topic not work fory my?!
        PLS check it. Thank you.
        https://www.zooville.org/forum/personal-ads-meetup/europe/484-hungary-magyarorsz�g
        A mare and stallion lover from Hungary!
        My all posts in site click here

Comment

• RoadWarrior
          RoadWarrior commented
          Editing a comment
          The admins are working on this issue.

There’s bound to be a few bugs at first

Comment

Am I too drunk, my machine hacked, or does beastforum.com now lead to this site?

Comment

• ZTHorse
            ZTHorse commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes we do have the re-direct from BF.

• ikanon
            ikanon commented
            Editing a comment
            That is nice, it will help those who did not notice the BF shutdown in time. Guess it was not possible without some cooperation from beaker.

What happened to beastforum? I wasn’t exactly a regular but enjoyed logging in every now and then to explore...

Comment

• hirndille
            hirndille commented
            Editing a comment
            Beastforum and all its connected sites closed down earlier this year. My guess is, the cow (users) was finally emptied of her milk (guess what) so they had to slaughter her...

any admin want to comment on that gaybeast.com, beastforum.com etc are now redirected to this site ?

Comment

• SloppyTac0
            SloppyTac0 commented
            Editing a comment
            Whomever owns beastforum.com and associated domains was nice enough to point them at our servers. As far as I'm aware, no Zooville admin or mod asked them to do this, however we certainly do appreciate it!

No more redirection i guess :|

Comment

Working...
          X