Advice on sex toys for Bitches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on sex toys for Bitches

I'd like to have some recommendations on toys for my girl, prefer answers from women who use them but all recommendations are appreciated.
    I don't know what to get I can't decided between a vibrator, regular dildo or rabbits... She's an Australian Shepard for size information.

I have a friend who had(has?) an Elypse Art canine dildo, the one with the inflatable knot, that my girl has had the pleasure of using. She seemed to enjoy it, but none of my girls has been interested in vibrators.

Comment

A vibrator sounds like a bit too much to me

Comment

I am also interested in toys for bitches, I would to find something my girl would like. It does seem that a vibrator might be a bit of a surprise for a dog.

Comment

Why not get a Rex from Bad Dragon and after you've used it on her you use it on yourself?

Comment

i use a small cole from dad dragon to warm up my girl

Comment

• 5guys
              5guys commented
              Editing a comment
              "Dad Dragon" sounds like the best name for a new BD toy!

damn auto correct lol

Comment

While I don't have very many suggestions on toys, I would like to point out some important health concerns. First, and most importantly:

Buy Medical/Food Grade Silicone toys.

There are a lot of low-quality toys on the market that are made of porous plastics. Those things carry bacteria even when you viciously scrub them as best as you can. The benefit of Silicone is that it's non-porous, and you can boil them like spaghetti to completely sterilize them! I regularly boil my own toys (at least, the silicone ones) even though I'm the only one using them. There's no shame in keeping your stuff sparkly.

The next great thing about Silicone toys is that it's extremely rare to be allergic to them. I'm not even sure if there's an allergy to Silicone product, but relative to plastic toys, you'll be far more better off with your chances. I've read way too many horror story comments with plastic/gel toys on Amazon... It's not worth risking the pain that your nether region buddy would go through, if you happen to have an allergy to the countless chemicals they put in plastic toys.

Lastly, I would like to point out that Silicone toys are not compatible with Silicone Lube. Mixing the two causes a chemical reaction which causes your toy to break down. You should invest in water-based lube, because it's also much safer for you and your fur buddies! It doesn't last as long as the other stuff, but it's compatible with almost everything and everyone.

You should definitely give Etsy a browse for some good toy options. There are tons of independent Silicone toy artisans such as NewFolkloreSilicone and AmbushToys, and you wouldn't believe how unique the models are until you've seen them! And, of course, there's always Bad Dragon.

Comment

Bad Dragon or get a live cast dog dick dildo from Exotic-Erotics, but be warned that EE is in the process of being boycotted and possibly shut down in the future because furries are wanting it gone since they do have live cast dildos.
                I've my account set to remember my pass and always have me logged in to save time! You've a 50/50 chance if I'm actually on or not.
                I can be bad about answering DMs because anxiety, bear with me.
                And to the few people who asked, you can't find my avatar anywhere because I drew it myself c:
                Thank you and bless!

Comment

Elypse Art, as mentioned. They're the only ones I know that function like the real thing. Knot goes in, inflates, satisfies a Bitches natural needs. Whereas the others, such as Bad Dragon, have to be forced in. And from personal experience, that's not easily doable with a Bitch in heat. (hell, she painfully CRUSHED me on every first entry during heat).
                  Sex IS a form of birth control! While not always effective, it's quite fun to administer.

Comment

a good vibrating butt-plug. My kuvasz bitches love them.

Comment

Found a cast of a Australian shepherds penis for about $100 my girls an Aussie shepherd so it shouldn't be to big.. wish I could justify paying almost $350 for an inflatable and ejaculating dildo for her... I'm picturing her beautiful pussy gushing and oozing fake cum...

Comment

I've never used a sex toy on any of the girls I've ever had. It always seemed odd to me. I guess if you love them, they love and trust you and they enjoy it then it is alright. Still don't believe I'll be trying it though.

Comment

Working...
                      X